Denied jasonchillout's Staff Application

jasonchillout

IGN (In Game Name): jasonchillout

Timezone: Central timezone.

Do you own a quality microphone?: My microphone is decent, haven't had troubles with it in calls.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have access to Discord, Teamspeak and Telegram.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I have plenty of staff experience, I used to even own Minecraft servers as well of being apart of staff teams on others.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to be staff because, I want to be able to be a staff member who is dedicated to helping out the player base no matter the circumstance. I
have noticed lately that there have been scenarios where some staff members are kind of just pushing players to the side when in need. I know that I can do an outstanding job at making sure what needs to be done is done. I just want to make the playing experience for every better 10 times better with me being staff.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as staff because, I am a known supporter for Sage PvP. I support both in chat, and through constant donations to the server. I can promise you that you won't regret your decision on accepting me to the staff team, as I mentioned before I am experienced and know how to act and behave as a staff member for Sage. I have a lot of time to dedicate to the server even while having school and work on schedule, I would like to staff on Sage for the extra time that I have.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Not that I am aware of.

Additional Information: I have mentioned before that I do have school and work, so I won't be on 24/7 but I am on very often. (disc. jasonchillout#0001) (tele. jasonchillout)

Disbandinqs

Known member
0.5 You didn't put any detail into what servers you have owned and a description on any of them other than that you are good!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @jasonchillout, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.