Denied Japanas Staff Application

japana

IGN Japana
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:A little bit.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: First let me say I really enjoy the aspect of HCF. And the staffing
mechanism is just spectacular! I have been playing SagePvP for years. Matter of fact I won a rank from obbyraids! Now the main reason I want to be staff is because I like staffing and I think that now that Melonite is at SagePvP, I think hes gonna bring lots of new players so that requires more staff for more help! I am a really active player, Im on my pc for hours on end. I am not a disrespectful person I am a very happy and funny guy that can bring wonders to SagePvP. If I do get the opportunity to staff on the server I will be here to help whenever in need!
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve by always being in a support room to asset anyone in need. If needed, I can help bring new ideas and better ways to make the players experience as best as possible!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7. I can be a happy fun person who loves to have fun with others but I can also be a bitch sometimes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no.

Additional Information?: I pick up new things really fast and i used to be a partner on sage.

Zewfu

- no detail
- looks rushed

( NOTE: list ur staff experience if you have alittle bit )

Good Luck!

-Zewfu

D

Deployable

Your application has been denied. You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.