Denied jamaldemon staff application (au)

IGN (In-Game Name):
jamaldemon

Region (EU/NA/Other):
AU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I, unfortunately, do not have any staffing experience on any networks, however, I have been involved in the HCF community for over 5 years now and have been playing on sage for 3 years now. I believe that with this experience I know the rules well enough to be staff on your network & I think sage would be a good place to start my experience considering I have played it for so long.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have been apart of the HCF community for a while now, and over the time I've been playing this gamemode I noticed how it's playerbase has been diminishing over the years. I would like to keep this gamemode alive, the community right now is extremely toxic, I have seen the community through it's ups and downs, I would like to make the gamemode be at it's former grandeur.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am a very active member, especially these days since I am in lockdown at the moment. My timezone is NZDT so I would be online while most EU and NA staff are either afk/asleep. I am an extremely fair person, I do not like being biased and I will treat everyone with the same amount of respect. I do not tolerate disrespect to our staff, I will not tolerate player disrespect either, as I have stated I am fair to everybody. I do not care if my friends get punished, I will not give them special treatment. I can moderate chat and filter it from anything rule breaking, and to the best of my abilities I will try to deal with any cheating in game.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8, because I think that I am very honest, however there are occasional good lies, and everyone is human and can make mistakes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
vMaxwell.
Additional Information?:
I have been toxic in the past, however I honestly think that I have changed for the better. I would appreciate any opportunities given to me.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application.

CasparTheGhost

+1

user is always active has been in the HCF scene for a while now and knows what he's doing would be stupid not to have him.

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.