Denied j0zinn's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0zinn

IGN:35fovcheater
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, Blue Yeti Blackout Edition
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, I have both teamspeak and discord
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: My first vanilla Minecraft server was known as Alliance-Craft. The owner at the time took over the server after the founder had decided to resign from his position as owner. On this vanilla Minecraft server, I acquired the rank of helper through being proactive and helping other players within the server. I maintained my position for several months until the new owner decided that he had no use for helpers as he claimed that administrators were giving this rank out as a reward for players ‘actively helping the community’. Several days later after my demotion, I was then offered the position of Moderator after a process of applications and interviews. As a moderator, I kept the community a fun and safe environment as I enforced rules, executed punishments upon players who went against the rules and engaged with the community. I was yet again offered a promotion to an administrator. However, I declined as I felt that the extra responsibility was unnecessary as I enjoyed my work as a moderator.
Why do you want to become staff?:Not only is it a step up on responsibility but the ability to help other players in need of support or knowledge with relative ease. I find joy in other players enjoying themselves, and I am always willing to give a hand and help another player in need to the best of my ability regardless if this is indeed a faction server. If promoted to this position not only will my life experiences, and knowledge of such a position will aid me as a helper in this amazing community. However, it also gives me the opportunity to help the network remain a fun and interactive community while providing my service to others, ensuring that every player here on the SagePvP Network has that beacon of light they can approach. I am a passionate young individual who aspires to achieve many great things while impacting the lives of others. There is nothing more that makes me happier than seeing someone in happiness. Through seeing others relieved or even exultant makes all the stress worth it. I am enthusiastic towards helping others, and even if I am not capable or unsure in regards to an issue that may be occurring I will always find a solution to ensure that person is in a better state than they originally were!
Why should we accept you as staff?:I work really well under pressure. I always will be able to handle more than one person easily. I will always pick one person at a time to hear there side of the story and make sure that they hear my opinion on the whole situation. I will always only speak the truth and make them speak the truth too, and hopefully when they hear me speaking my thoughts it gives them courage to speak the truth weather its them admitting to cheating or just talking to me about something that they are struggling with in life (IRL)
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? No
Additional Information: I would like to take the time to thank anyone who has gone through this application and has read every word. I have spent several hours on this drafting, editing and repeating the process to refine my application to ensure it has met the requirements and that it was at standard. I haven’t had the opportunity to type up an application for a staff position quite like this in a very long time and enjoyed every minute typing this one up! If you have any questions or concerns, feel more than welcome to comment below or message me here on the forums or through Discord.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @j0zinn, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.