Denied ItzVoltPvp Staff Application [UK/GMT]

uBent

IGN (In Game Name):ItzVoltPvP
Timezone:GMT
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:Discord, Teamspeak
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes on Small Population Servers which are now gone
Why do you want to become Staff?:I would like to become staff because i have quite a few hours on the server and i think i can be a valuable assets to the team
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I think u should accept me because i am not a biased person and could handle things quickly and effectively and I can
easily ban and catch hackers and put a stop to it and i am able to put in many hours a week.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:Maybe x57
Additional Information: I play sports some times a week
If there is any problems message me at:Volt#3381

iTzAndreas

-1 told me more than 5 times today to "shut the fuck up" without me even telling him anything and he is also really toxic against to other players

uBent

POINT PROVEN Not gonna get accepted and NO Detail on this APPLICATION
He was whinning and I have already told the person I am adding more detail later,
So u decied to just copy what everyone else says

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ItzVoltPvP, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.