Denied itsWynter's Staff Application [NA]

Wynter

IGN (In-Game Name):
itsWynter

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
ViperMC - Mod+ FaithfulMC - Senior Mod (Years ago, don't have proof anymore)
CavePvP - Trial Mod (Resigned due to personal issues - DM Sam [PA @ Cave] on tele for proof)
PvPTemple - Mod (Years ago, don't have proof anymore)
FiercePvP - Manager (DM Sasha [old owner of fierce] for proof, could also provide proof myself of past messages on Discord)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Firstly, ever since I started playing Sage, I've always enjoyed the network as a whole. Being able to start helping out players in support rooms, clearing off rule breakers from the server, and just being generally contributable to the server as a staff member is something that would be very fun to be able to do & beneficial towards the server. I would like to build friendships with staff members to enjoy further being on Sage, and work towards building trust with the management team to (hopefully) in the future work towards higher positions to be able to further contribute towards keeping Sage safe of any rule breakers & be able to handle more situations in general.

Secondly, I feel that Sage is currently doing very well, and I would love to be able to contribute towards its growth to help the server continue prospering just as well as how it is now. Not only would the server be growing, but it would be a fantastic opportunity for me to grow my own character traits as a person, which would help me benefit the network further as I grow myself too. As the summer comes up, Sage will only continue to go up in player count, and I would also like to have fun being able to help out a network while I have so much free time.

Lastly, I believe that my previous experience would very well benefit me in this position (being at so many bigger & smaller HCF, kits & practice servers) along with what I've learned over the years about being a solid staff member for the type of gamemodes Sage has to offer, especially after being in this community for so many years. I don't want Sage to be a server that I'm at short-term, I want to be at sage for an extended period of time to be able to maximize the amount of help I'm able to bring and offer to the network as a whole.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The biggest thing that I would do is really just helping clear support rooms, ban cheaters, and keep the server clean from rule breakers in general. Staffing is a huge motivation booster for me which doesn't get boring, and helping people always brings me joy, which would make being able to help out players (and fellow staff members) at Sage always very enjoyable and something that I'd like to do to improve players' experience. As what I'd like to say a very reliable person, while I'm online I wouldn't just be sitting AFK at spawn. If I'm online, I'll be doing something productive; rather that be helping someone through a support room, /helpop, or watch over chat/someone who may be breaking one of Sage's rules. Not only do I want to be able to get players the support they need quickly (and with the best quality), I will always be respectful, kind, and approachable in the process to make them want to come back for support in the future if needed. I always try to make sure that people feel comfortable coming back to me (or in this instance, into teamspeak or using the /helpop command in-game) for support at all times so that they can get the support they need from staff members.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10 easily, I've always been taught & have believed that if you're going to lie, you're telling yourself that you want to get into more trouble later. I'm always honest, and always inform managers if I did something wrong before they find out themselves and I get in more trouble as a result.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

What is your telegram @?:
@wynterlmao

Additional Information?:
Thank you so much for reading my application! Have a fantastic day/night :)

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
itsWynter

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
ViperMC - Mod+ FaithfulMC - Senior Mod (Years ago, don't have proof anymore)
CavePvP - Trial Mod (Resigned due to personal issues - DM Sam [PA @ Cave] on tele for proof)
PvPTemple - Mod (Years ago, don't have proof anymore)
FiercePvP - Manager (DM Sasha [old owner of fierce] for proof, could also provide proof myself of past messages on Discord)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Firstly, ever since I started playing Sage, I've always enjoyed the network as a whole. Being able to start helping out players in support rooms, clearing off rule breakers from the server, and just being generally contributable to the server as a staff member is something that would be very fun to be able to do & beneficial towards the server. I would like to build friendships with staff members to enjoy further being on Sage, and work towards building trust with the management team to (hopefully) in the future work towards higher positions to be able to further contribute towards keeping Sage safe of any rule breakers & be able to handle more situations in general.

Secondly, I feel that Sage is currently doing very well, and I would love to be able to contribute towards its growth to help the server continue prospering just as well as how it is now. Not only would the server be growing, but it would be a fantastic opportunity for me to grow my own character traits as a person, which would help me benefit the network further as I grow myself too. As the summer comes up, Sage will only continue to go up in player count, and I would also like to have fun being able to help out a network while I have so much free time.

Lastly, I believe that my previous experience would very well benefit me in this position (being at so many bigger & smaller HCF, kits & practice servers) along with what I've learned over the years about being a solid staff member for the type of gamemodes Sage has to offer, especially after being in this community for so many years. I don't want Sage to be a server that I'm at short-term, I want to be at sage for an extended period of time to be able to maximize the amount of help I'm able to bring and offer to the network as a whole.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The biggest thing that I would do is really just helping clear support rooms, ban cheaters, and keep the server clean from rule breakers in general. Staffing is a huge motivation booster for me which doesn't get boring, and helping people always brings me joy, which would make being able to help out players (and fellow staff members) at Sage always very enjoyable and something that I'd like to do to improve players' experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10 easily, I've always been taught & have believed that if you're going to lie, you're telling yourself that you want to get into more trouble later. I'm always honest, and always inform managers if I did something wrong before they find out themselves and I get in more trouble as a result.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

What is your telegram @?:
@wynterlmao

Additional Information?:
Thank you so much for reading my application! Have a fantastic day/night :)
+1 great staff member, could use some more detail however.

Wynter

You used cave just to get accepted on viper you lasted 3 days on cave
I've been staff on PvPTemple, Fierce, Faithful, and too many smaller servers to list before going to Cave (and I didn't get demoted at Cave either).

Inship

Established member
I've been staff on PvPTemple, Fierce, Faithful, and too many smaller servers to list before going to Cave (and I didn't get demoted at Cave either).
Never mentioned bout you getting demoted, i said that you used cave to go on viper and everyone clowned you for that

Wynter

Never mentioned bout you getting demoted, i said that you used cave to go on viper and everyone clowned you for that
Not at all, in fact I had no intentions of going to Viper after leaving Cave. The opportunity simply came up around the time I had left Cave - and I knew that it was an opportunity that would be worth taking a shot at & I ended up getting accepted & eventually promoted to Mod+.