Denied ItsUzi's Staff Application

ItsUzii

IGN (In-Game Name): ItsUzi

Timezone: Est
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, My discord is ItsUzi#1331
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, But they were pretty small servers.
Why do you want to become Staff?: Because, I know a lot of the rules of HCF, I just love helping people out in general. I have been playing on sage for over a year and I have seen some bugs or glitches that I wanted to be fixed if I was a staff member I would be able to make suggestions.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You guys should accept me as a Staff Because I am consistent to get things done and if I set a goal I am definitely gonna finish it I also have great support skills so I will always be ready to give the player an answer whenever I am online. I am online A LOT so i will be able to help players out whenever they need.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Maybe, Botings but he might not remember me we used to play a while ago.
Additional Information:

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.