Denied ItsDilly Staff Application

Dilly17

IGN (In-Game Name): ItsDillyyy

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes

Fuzepvp (HCF) Mod+ then Mod+ for a bit when it merged with VeltPvp
Noxious PVP factions helper and mod until it shut down

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I believe I would greatly help out the community. It would be best if you also accepted me as a staff member because I am fair. I won't treat players differently based on their ethnicity, age, race, religion, etc. I am also fair in a different way; I will treat all rulebreakers and regular players the same way, with respect. No matter what the rule breaker is doing, cheating, spamming, being toxic, I will treat them with respect, just as I would with any other ordinary player. I also believe that I should be accepted as a staff member because I am hardworking. I will always put forth my best effort into being a staff member and will never slack off. Being a staff member is a serious job, especially on a network like Sagepvp. I would always give the player all the help I can provide. Another reason you should accept me as a staff member is that I am mature and patient. I will handle each situation I encounter maturely, and no matter how mad a player makes me, or no matter how disrespectful, I will remain mature. I will make sure to be patient in all situations, I will sit and listen to a player for as long as they need me, and I will never give up until I solve their issue to the best of my capability. Another reason you should accept me as a staff is that I will be active, I will dedicate as much time as possible to Sage. Sagepvp is such an extensive network that they need engaged, committed, mature, and patient staff members to function correctly. I want to wrap up this application by saying that I think I would make a great addition to the Sagepvp staff team and that I believe I will be able to help every player out, and I am willing to learn and spend hours of my day training to be a staff member again. I am applying for staff for the main reason that everyone is applying for staff, to help out the community. I want to be there for every single player that needs help. I don't care if they need help doing a command. I don't mind if I have to listen to them and help them for 30 minutes straight. I will be there for the player that needs help. I want to make sure each player is treated fairly and in a happy and non-toxic community when they join Sagepvp. I will always make sure to punish the people that need to be punished and do it fairly. I don't want them to leave because they didn't get the assistance they needed; I don't want them to leave because a staff member couldn't ban the hacker that needed to be banned. I want to make Sagepvp a clean place, punish all the toxic players, being rude, spamming in chat, etc. When I am screen-sharing a player, I will always remain calm and mature. I understand that sometimes a player will troll during screen shares and don't know what to do. I will always remain calm during these times to find out if they are cheating or not.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would be as active as possible with around 5 hours a day to assist the community on Sagepvp. I want to be the staff the players go to for help and want help from. I know my HCF and how to help players and the server grow as one. Sagepvp is new to me, but I love the staff and as a whole I think we can improve the player base and respect they give us as a staff team. Many servers need a staff like me to help grow and moderate its community. With my ability to be
extremely active I can help get rid of cheaters and people with an unfair advantage to help better the other players HCF and PvP experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10 because I always accept my actions and take the punishment if I mess up. I will never lie about something that I did or was apart of. Because it is unfair to the others involved.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) N/A
Additional Information?:
My name is Dylan and I play soccer in Wisconsin. I have been playing HCF and regular factions for over 5 years now.
Thanks for your time and I hope to be apart of this great community.

Last edited:

ajoep

Known member
+0.5

The application Is very good.
But its a bold application and It doesn't looks nice so If u change that I wouldn't mind changing it to a +1.
Not much staff expierence.

xavekh

➤ The formatting doesn't look good, at least make the paragraphs unbolded
➤ You are lacking a lot of detail and your grammar is not the best
➤ You don't have good experience

Best of luck!

kamonk

My eyes started to bleed the moment I started reading the application. Please format it. That aside, you don't have much experience in staffing and the application just looks like you shoved in a bunch of words to make it look long. That's not to mention the fact that your grammar is really bad.

Dilly17

➤ The formatting doesn't look good, at least make the paragraphs unbolded
➤ You are lacking a lot of detail and your grammar is not the best
➤ You don't have good experience

Best of luck!
Thank you for the response. I know my experience isnt top notch but fuzepvp and Noxiousdpvp were both decently populated servers at points when I was staff. I also wasn't higher due to the facts the server shutdown. Which wasn't showing right because of my grammar was that I was also staff on velt when they merged with fuze.

Dilly17

My eyes started to bleed the moment I started reading the application. Please format it. That aside, you don't have much experience in staffing and the application just looks like you shoved in a bunch of words to make it look long. That's not to mention the fact that your grammar is really bad.
Thank you for pointing this out. Its fixed

Rxnsom

-it's written horribly
-not the best past experience but that doesn't matter because you can still be a good staff member
-I'd say make the questions bold or add some color. It seems very boring. Overall just work on your writing.

xavekh

➤ Lack of detail
➤ Bad Experience
➤ Formatting definitely doesn't look sharp

Best of luck,

xavekh

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sagepvp, but unfortunately we wont be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.