Denied ItsCalledSharp's Staff Application

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name): ItsCalledSharp

Timezone: GMT +2

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I do have all three.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes , on two servers , ExcileHCF And NegativeNetwork

Why do you want to become Staff?:

First of all , SagePvP doesn't need staff at the moment , I don't see any hackers on the server at the time ,but SagePvP is currently Blowing up with players , its one of the most known servers for the HCF Community at the moment , which is good for the server , but it can become a problem when you have a limited number of staff members with a big amount of players on the server it can cause a problem in the game and in the teamspeak server , so im applying to help with both by being online on teamspeak for atleast 6-8 hours a day and being on the server at the same time .

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I can benefit the server alot , Because im active 6-8 hours a day in school days , and almost 12 hours on weekends which will help out the server, I don't think I have been staff on good or popular server's but im pretty sure I got alot of experience from it , I just need some help with screensharing which I will learn from other staff members and will do my best trying to learn it from some videos I can find on YouTube , so far I have talked to alot of staff member on teamspeak to report players and staff members were very friendly which made me want to apply to be a part of your staff even more

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No

Additional Information: Im really in love with this community and I hope I get to be a part of the people who organize it.

Brazilie

I will give you a -1,
  • Your application lacks detail.
  • The application has a lot of grammatical errors and is poorly written.
  • No proof of previous staff experiences.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Sharp3sixd0, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.