Denied ItsBlunt Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBlunt

IGN (In-Game Name): ItsBlunt

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA, southeast to be specific.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff on 2 different servers, one of them was called KoonKraft and I worked myself all the way from helper to an admin and was running close to 350 players a day before it shut down a few years back. It is a little different because it was a straight faction server but it's still the same basis. I have also been staff on a friends prison server which was semi successful but never grew to the potential that I saw it could have been. I worked my way from helper to Senior Mod before I resigned right before it shut down.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I feel like I bring the right attitude to want to be a staff member, most people want to just because its fun and have nothing to do but I want to see the community of the server grow and be way less toxic as once was. I'm here to help players with respect and to better the server in whole instead of just by myself. I want to make the playing experience great for not just just the privilege players but also just the member as well, I want everyone to feel welcome to Sage because I've had nothing but a good experience from the server. I also want add that I'm not here to only help but give back in a way. I've put so much time to this game as well to the server so I feel that I should give back and truly help and not help the server and community be the same. We can't be happy with how it has been and I want make that change for the community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would make sure every player is treated with respect and make them feel as they were treated fairly. Most servers make players feel unwanted as they disrespect or play around with players as I wouldn't. I will take this opportunity with gratitude and make sure I do everything in my power to better the server as well as the players. I will make sure that every player will feel that I've helped them in every possible way I could. I will do everything I feel like I can help to help another player out and make sure they are satisfied to the best of my ability but if I can't and I have to do what's necessary to make sure I do my part! i want to become part of the staff team for not only to help the server but also the players. My activity will be key as well, I'll be on all day everyday will not have any down time as i want to see it grow to it potential with my own eyes, I would wouldn't want to be inactive and see the server has been growing and I haven't been there to help. I have nothing going on right now as I can be on all hours of the day as well hours of the night so activity is a plus for me

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would definitely give myself a 10, I'm very mature and would never lie in general. I'm very maturity at this time in the game is very key. I've grown up playing in this community and see how awful it is to be a scum and I assure you I am not!

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Recruits is a good friend of mine and I know he'd vouch. And Maxm, a Mod+ is a good friend of mine ;)

Additional Information?: I hope you you see how much I truly care and see the want to help grow and help the server in a whole I hope anyone who read this has a great day :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.