Denied iTryToPug Staff Application (US)

iTryToPug

IGN (In Game Name): iTryToPug
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I mainly use discord and teamspeak, not so much in telegram Discord: jeremmyy#7070 Telegram: @iTryToPug
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I was staff on my friend's server, and did a pretty good job on it, considering the fact that I got promoted up to admin rank, but unfortunately, the server closed
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff so I can help out the server and the server community. What I mean by this is that I am a very nice person, and get nicer once you get to know me, and having me as a staff member can mean that I can use my nice personality and help the players on the server. Doing this as a job would be amazing for me, because I am already nice enough even without a rank, and with a rank, I can enforce rules and make sure other people enforce rules as well. I enjoy the community on this server, and with me being a staff member, I could help keep a non toxic community. I get along with people pretty well, so I would be able to get along with other staff members, which is always good, because to have a good community and keep it, we should be chill with one another, so we can work on it together. Another reason as to why I think I should become staff is because of cheaters. To give you my personal opinion, I hate cheaters, with a strong passion, and I'm sure most of the SagePvP community will agree with me, which is why if I am apart of the staff team, I can help the community get rid of those cheaters, and ensure that the server is enjoying themselves when they play. I am able to screen share pretty decently, and able to contact people instantly if something happens. It really sucks that we have hackers in this community, which is why I want to be apart of the staff team, so we can get a step closer to eliminating those hackers from the community.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I believe you should accept me as a staff member because I believe I have what it takes to help out on the server. I am responsible, and able to handle a situation if something needs to be handled. To add on to that, I am a very trust worthy person. With a staff rank, I can guarantee you that I won't abuse that rank, but instead use it for good reason, such as removing hackers from the server, and helping people, etc. Responsibility is key to being a good staff member, and I feel I am responsible, and I care about the server. I am able to put a lot of time onto the server, even with having school. Time management, is another one of the skills I know and can do well. To summarize what I'm saying, I should be a staff member because I can help the community on the server, along side with other staff members, and help make everyone's experience on the server a great experience!

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information: I am currently studying social justice. I am a very nice person, and a Red Sox fan for baseball.

Last edited:

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.