Denied iSwiits Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSwiits

What is your current IGN (in-game name)?
Chialeur_____

How old are you?

Are you fluent in English?
Yes

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?
EU

What is your Discord & Telegram?
discord: swts telegram: @iSwiits

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
ColdNetwork: I was Moderator, my responsibilities were to ban the cheaters, SS them and set punishements
+Media Admin, my responsibilities were to answer media's application and accept or refuse them
+SS Verified: My responsibilities were to screenshare the potential cheaters

Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be a staff member because I always loved staffing on minecraft servers and because I would like to improve my screensharing. During my playtime on Sage, I have met many cheaters who have gone unnoticed and have never been banned by the anti-cheat team or any staff member. I think my skills and experience with other Minecraft servers make me a perfect candidate for the position of staff on Sage. I think I will bring a good and helpful person to the Sage Staff team. I believe my skills and experience with other servers make me a strong candidate for the staff position on SagePvP, where I can help detect and ban cheaters to ensure a fair environment for everyone.

What makes you better than other applicants?
I don't think I'm better than others, but I'm planning to be very active, helpful and useful. I always liked to staff on minecraft servers and i'd like to improve my screensharing & staffing. I'm patient, professional and always serious regarding staffing. If i get accepted, I'll put all my efforts on Sage since thats a server a like playing on. Choosing me could make me grow and evolve in staffing, which I have always loved doing. I am sure that I will be an asset and that I could take on the role of staff without problems, I am a very friendly person, I love helping others, always ready to help people. Choosing another would be to ignore my application and miss the potential of a new member of your staff.

How active can you be per day?
I can be active as 5-6 hours per days.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Unfortunately, there aren't

Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
I'm willing to improve my screenshare.

Anything else you would like us to know?
No

Last edited:

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Congratulations, your staff application has been set to pending. Please contact one of us on telegram at @killua8008 or @lucahh48 to schedule a staff interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.