isi123_ staff application

isi123

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): isi123_
↬ Age: 18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
[EvenionMC]
Role: [Admin] (2020-2022]
Was an italian OpFaction with 150+ player, i was staffer for over 2 years and i left because server closed and never open again

[WarAccademy] Role: [Helper] (2018-2019]
WarAccademy was a Practice server and my role was to do ss to people and now the server is open but with a lot of games, and i left because i quit mc for private problem and i never come back on this server
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: i want to became staffer because i love to play minecraft hcf and also like to help people and do ss, also i play mc since 2016 so i know exactly how to play minecraft, and i'm a very funny person and good with teamwork.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: for improve the players experience i would ban the cheater in the server and help people if there is problem, and i will be always funny with other people and kind to everyone.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10 no snitch🧢, i never be dishonest with people because is part of my life since were i was a little kid.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-4 hours per day in the weekend maybe 5-6 hours
↬ What is your discord @?: isi123#1115
↬ Additional Information (optional): i'm italian and i love play basketball since i was a kid, i'm a very kind person who love help other people and take care of himslef, i hope i will chose because i ready to do a lot of stuff