Denied iRing's Staff Application

iRing

IGN (In-Game Name): My current IGN is : iRing
Region (EU/NA/Other): I'm in the EU region
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I currently do not have any past staff experience.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member since I've always liked helping people, I try my best to help anyone no matter what the question is or the task, and I think I'd enjoy spending my time doing that here on SagePvP, it would also be a learning step to learn more areas of staffing as I believe this server would help me in gaining more experience as a staff member, and as I've played here before I know a lot of the current staff members are very experienced so I believe I'd gain some great staff experience along with doing what I believe I'd really enjoy.

And the main reason I'd like to become a staff member is to help this community, I see chat being spammed, constantly being filled with slurs, people complaining that no one is helping them, the support waiting rooms always being full, and for those reasons I'd love to help this community as I've played hcf my self for about 2 years now so I know how it feels playing from the players perspectives, my main goal is to help the community and make SagePvP a better and a safer place for the players, and I really want to spend all my free time doing that for the players.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Maturity

When being a staff member on any server, I think maturity is very important and very needed, I get told by people that I'm quite mature for my age, I take everything quite serious, so I wouldn't be messing around when I'm staffing, I'll always will be doing my job and help people when ever it's needed, you won't see me laughing around and messing with players in game and in support rooms, I'll always do my work first then I'll have the fun afterwards.

Activity
I'm very active, I'll always be online If I don't have a proper reason for being inactive, I spend a lot of my free time on my computer, I'll be very often on this network and will try my best to get the most hours in so I can help the players the most when It's needed, I'm able to spend around 5-6 hours on schooldays and 6-8 hours on weekends so I'll be helping the community out a lot.

Learning

I try my best to quickly learn as much as I can on new things, so I would be trying my best to become a better staff member everyday and help the community out more and more, I'm always up to learning new things and trying new things out and I think that's quite important for a staff member.

Kindness/Respect

I'm always respectful to everyone, it doesn't matter if the player is treating me bad or is being angry at me, I'll still be respectful and treat them nicely, I'll always treat everyone the same, It doesn't matter if they are a Youtuber, or a donator, or just a casual member everyone should be treated the same and I won't change up on people and treat them different just because they have a special rank or are known in the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I'd say I'm around a 8/10 sometimes I make some little lies and that happens, I try my best to not lie especially when It's something important or something big, and I try my best to learn from my mistakes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

iReform - Helper

Additional Information?:

Discord: Riotting#0014

Telegram: iRingv​

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.