Denied iResort Staff Application.

forgivinn

IGN (In-Game Name): iResortt

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU, being a different
time zone to other staff members allows me to be on and moderating the server when other staff aren't online.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I have had staff experience, but only on a couple of servers. The server names are - WarPvP - (Plat Admin - Manager) - FlamePvP - (Sr-Mod - Manager).

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Throughout my time of staffing on the servers above ^ and seeing countless cheaters, That taught me what to look for when an alert gets set off or whilst spectating a player.

I would like to become a staff member to help the sage staff catch cheaters and make the sagepvp community a cleaner and fairer place for other players when needed.

If I saw anything out of the ordinary when I receive a report or whilst spectating a player, I will take this information or video and report it to an even higher staff member.

as a
long-time sage player, I understand how annoying it is to wait for staff responses or for your report to be looked at, so I will try my best to keep well ran and try and help everyone as best as I can.

I myself still play in the HCF community to this day, and I have a great knowledge of the rules and great HCF experience.

I am quite tolerant of immature and angry players, so I can deal with awkward and immature players.

I would like to do my absolute best to get rid of all the cheaters - bug abusers - and rule breakers to stop harm from being caused in the sagepvp community.

I can spend up to 35+ hours a week staffing on sagepvp.

I have a good clear microphone with no background noise.

Professional
I am very professional when it comes to staffing, I have a decent
amount of experience and can contain myself around players.

Respectfulness
I'll treat people the way they want to be treated. I don't treat anyone different everyone deserves to be treated equally, ill wait until someone is done speaking, and overall just be polite and respectful.

My Dedication
I am very dedicated, whenever I am asked to do something I focus on that one thing until I have finished it, whenever I have been asked to sort something out or help someone I will do as so.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will improve the player experience by removing all cheaters and rule-breakers in the server, I will also make sure to help everyone as much as I can in TeamSpeak, as I know how frustrating it can be to wait in TeamSpeak for such a long time.

I would like to help players with their issues If it is based on players or on bugs I will always do my best to help them out.

I will treat each player the same no matter what rank and what player.

It is just a game so it should be fair for everyone to enjoy it

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty 8.5-9.5, Lying is never the way to go and it doesn't get you anywhere.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Mahm Can vouch for me.

Additional Information?: I will make sure every player has a fair experience on sagepvp and make sure to get rid of all cheaters and rule breakers to keep sagepvp clean, I will always respect staff members above me and follow everything
I am asked of,

Telegram : @hvmour
Discord: Resort#5855

Thank you, everyone, for reading my application I hope I get accepted if anything is missing or wrong please reply and tell me,
Thanks a lot! , I know my application isn't everything but, in my eyes actions speak more than words so if I get accepted I will prove that.

Last edited:

Pluto

Not bad at all. I would add a bit more details, you should tell something about yourself, what kind of person are you, etc. Good Luck!

REF0RMATlON

please tell me how I can improve :)
Next time, if this gets denied, you could add a bit more details to your answers for those questions based on staff. It seems you put 1-2 facts per point and skipped a line and went to talk about something else. Just next time talk about a certain subject a bit more to get yourself more details! Overall great application though.

forgivinn

Next time, if this gets denied, you could add a bit more details to your answers for those questions based on staff. It seems you put 1-2 facts per point and skipped a line and went to talk about something else. Just next time talk about a certain subject a bit more to get yourself more details! Overall great application though.
thank you so much for your thoughts ill do my best next time if i do get denied , thanks!