Denied iRedGXD's Staff Application.

iRedGXD

IGN (In Game Name): iRedGXD

Timezone: GMT - 4

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I own a Blue Yeti USB Microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all three.
Discord : iRedGXD#2376

Telegram : @iRedGXD

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes Previsouly Staff On PurgeNetwork which is a hcf and practice server as a manager[/B]

Proof : https://gyazo.com/3746e710f6690bfefec11b0dad42399c

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff on sagepvp to make sure that the players are having a good time and of course to help other staff with their problems and make sure that there's no glitches as if they is any glitches it will instantly be reported to an owner or developer, Im always online to make sure the servers doing good and everyone's enjoying there time.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I want to make sure the players are having the best experience and also to help out staff members that need my help, and I'm always happy to help people no matter what's their situation, and to make sure that the players are having fun.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No

Additional Information: No, Thank u.

Last edited:

BabyiSparkton

Known member
[-1]
-No
Detail
- No Effort
- Not appealing to the eye
- And from what I read i
dont see you have any HCF staff experience whith is a requirement

Hazzay

No effort put into the application
Terrible details
No color scheme at all
Doesn't seem qualified for the position

Good luck!
~Hazzay

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @iRedGXD, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.