iPepsey

IGN:
My ingame name is iPepsey.

Timezone:
My timezone is GMT +1.

I live in The Netherlands.

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes I do, I have the KOTION EACH G2000.

Do you have Discord, Telegram and TeamSpeak?
I have all three of those. My discord is Pepsey#2849, my telegram is @iPepsey and my TeamSpeak is the same as my ingame name, iPepsey.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?
No , I do not have any previous staff experiences, although I am a builder on SagePvP and when I am at my cousin's house [ Decise ] I watch with him and he teaches me things and how to deal with certain situations. I am willing and capable of helping people.

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff on SagePvP because I have been here for a while, mostly building but when I have spare time I am playing and it has a great community, besides some toxicity. I want to get rid of the toxicity from SagePvP because I really want people to have a really nice time and do not want to ruin it for them due to toxicity.

I think the server should get more EU staff. When I am playing I barely see any staff online and that bothers me. I want to help fill in the EU times for the server, so there is staff all the time and noone has to wait a really long time for some help.

People keep breaking the rules and that really annoys me. There are rules to follow, and if you break them you should get punished, but there is a lack of staff as I said in EU times. I want to punish the rule breakers and make the server a better place for new players as it is an great and upcoming server.

I really want to be a part of this great community and help the players out where needed. To give players a better experience and having fun on the server by decreasing the amount of rulebreakers and/or cheaters.

Why should we accept you as staff?

Maturity:
I think I am really mature in dealing with all kinds of situations. I stay calm at all times, even if the player is screaming in TS or soundboarding. I will just kick them out if they are soundboarding and when they are screaming I tell them to calm down, and if they do not listen, I will kick them from the channel.

Activity:
I am really active on the server, I can be on 30+ hours a week, and I will always have my Telegram, Discord, TeamSpeak and the forums open to respond and reply as quick as possible.

Trustworthy:
I am a very trustworthy and non-biased person. I can be told anything, and I will not tell it to other players because it is my duty to keep it a secret. I have been helping with spawns/koths on build that aren't used yet and noone knows about it. I am non-biased because I can not be bribed to do something for them, even if they are paying me, are friends or are threatening me. I will do my job and follow the staff rules and punishment lenghts, no exceptions made.

Multitasking:
I can do 2 or more things at the same time, I am really focussed and I cannot be distracted. If someone is complaining and there is a situation with a power faction, I will move them in to a channel, where I can give them talk power and revoke it, so they can tell their story.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
The admins @Decise and @Twqntys can vouch for me.

Additional information:

Monday: I can be online for 3+ hours.
Tuesday: I can be online for 4+ hours.

Wednesday: I can be online for 4+ hours.
Thursday: I can be online for 3+ hours.
Friday: I can be online for 5+ hours.
Saturday: I can be online for 7+ hours.
Sunday: I can be online for 6+ hours.

When I have a break, I will be online way more. Above you see the times when I have school.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Kind regards,

iPepsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.