Denied ioms Staff app NA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioms

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Do you own a quality microphone?: yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I have all three applications and I use them consistently. (Telegram Iomshcf, Discord Iobs#4153)

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I was staff on Velthcf around one year ago while Sheepkiller was Plat-Admin. I was staff for around a month before I resigned.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
Becoming a staff member is an aspiration of mine, as it represents a position of both authority and contribution.
Working with admins and other staff members to create a better environment for users is something that highly interests me.
Furthermore, I’d like to be a part of something that is bigger than myself, and this position would allow me to watch as the server grows and reaches new heights.
Finally, it would serve as a way to fulfill the excess free time I have, and it would be towards something productive.
Considering I already spend a significant amount of my time on the server,
it would be logical to use this time to better the community, making it both safer and less toxic.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Organised.
When it comes to being organised I would be considered as
rather ocd type person I like to keep things in order,
if that is to be monitoring the forums or cleaning up the server
from cheaters or if that is to be screensharing people with or without tools.

Intelligent:
Intelligent, honestly I wouldn't consider myself as someone who
does all their homework or completes everything they're assigned to do
in real life but regardless I can be intelligent when it is necessary in some
situations I don't completely depend on others to help me at all times or in any situation
but I can admit if I desperately need help I will call on someone that is there to help me
if someone isn't there to help I will handle the situation accordingly like no other.

Dedicated:
I am an extremely dedicated in what I do if that is
helping players around the server or in teamspeak or even on the forums
I am willing to give up my time and do what is need to be done not depending on the persons
name, past experience , rank or anything along those lines as I do not consider Myself as a biased person.

Lenient:
Some may agree that being lenient is a good thing
whereas some may disagree that being lenient is not good and people should be strict
in order to be respected and dominant. But I think that being lenient is a good thing as some people
may feel connected to you in a way like no other.
For example if someone is frozen and I ask them to admit they may be more
likely to admit as they feel I am a nice person and they'd rather not waste my time
or treat me like a complete imbecile.

Observant:
Now many people do not like to follow in the foot steps of others
and they rather be independent which I think is good because we do not learn from
our mistakes if we do not make any which is why I believe that making mistakes is
an important thing to an extent, of course.
But being observant is something I like to do as I like learning, I enjoy learning
I am not the type of person to watch what someone is doing and try to compete with them and
take their place as it is not my rightful position and is simply not me.

Single - Minded:
When it comes to observing the server I would say I am a single minding person
I do let other people manipulate me into thinking something else

Dedication and commitment
- Many of my friends and acquaintances would describe me as an individual with a strong work ethic and passion towards things I’m interested in. Having been a part of SagePvP and other servers like it, I’m dedicated to helping it thrive and expand. I’m willing to make sacrifices and work diligently towards resolving community issues or assisting new members. Those who break the servers rules and guidelines would be punished accordingly by me in a timely manner.

Trustworthiness
- Dependability and trust are two qualities I believe any staff member should have, as with this position comes power. In the wrong hands, a staff member could significantly harm the reputation of the server by exercising their powers in the wrong ways. As someone with good intentions and a clean history, I’d never do something that would hurt the community or its members in the slightest way.

Availability
- Being available to uphold my staff member duties is a major benefit that I’m able to offer. With very little responsibilities outside of school, I’m able to regularly respond to messages and concerns from users. I understand that some staff members are “inactive” or less timely with their responses, and I would attempt to change the stigma behind this.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:No.

Additional Information: I appreciate you taking the time to read my application, and I hope that you consider me as a potential candidate for becoming a future staff member here at SagePvP, as it’s been a goal of mine for quite some time now.​

Last edited:

Auspi

+1
Understands the role of being a staff member.
Easy To talk to, seems like he knows what / experience with staff.
I have seen him on VeltPvp before, he was not toxic, but kind and respectable.

Eightees

+1
- Very good, understand the roles how to be a god staff member
- Friendly, have good experience with staffs.

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.