Status
Not open for further replies.

InvisRaid

• IGN :
InvisRaid

• Timezone:
I am from the north of Ireland GMT+1

• Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
This is the server i would like my first staff experience.

• Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I have great communication skills, learning and reading skills, these skills of mine are most evident while helping a player in need, in chat/discord, providing them with as great as possible explanation as to what they may need help with. I am bright, smart and most importantly independent I feel i could use these qualities whilst helping out other people on the server with professionalism and maturity - making the players feel happy and reassured that they have me to help them. I have a lot of experience in the minecraft community, I started off by playing kohi in 2013 December and have been playing practise/hcf/factions ever since, I am very passionate about the game and I have decided I would like to, myself, make an impact on the community, I want to help people in need and make the community as positive as possible.

I feel on SagePvP I could create a huge, positive impact for the server and the community as a whole. I will show great decision making when handling tasks given to me. I will make the player experience near-perfection and I will handle the staff role with maturity and confidence and overcome and perservere and difficult tasks thrown my way. I can have an impact on the community and I will follow all instructions gave from another staff member, with respect. I can take on constructive critiscm shown from staff or another player on the server and i will show understanding to those who give it. In my own eyes I think I would be a great ambassador to the community; I will do the community proud.

• If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I am accepted to the SagePvP staff team
I will show loyalty to the community, stay as active as possible in: discord, teamspeak, telegram. I will comply to all instructions gave to me. I will search for people needing help and I will use my communication skills to assist them. I will control all spam/hate gave from toxic players (which are inevitable) and keep it to a minimum decreasing the likelyhood of it ruinging other players' experiences.
I will not just care about my own experience as a staff member i will care for everyone staff or player. I will show desire to improve, comradery to those around me and lastly, I will give a sense of belonging to the players in the community and give advice to all players.

• Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No

• Additional Information?:
I am looking forward to potentially working with the staff team and I will give it my all. Thank you​

Last edited:

UrAmazing

Lack of detail.

First of all, you need to have enough detail put into your application.
They do not know you, you do not know them. It's hard for them to accept
a stranger they know nothing about. If you detail everything in your application
you will let them know about your past, what you did, and who you are.
This is very important!

No past history.

If you want to become a staff member on a decent server with 90 - 200 players daily
you will need to have at least have experience. You cannot come there and know
nothing about being a staff member. You will need to practice on smaller servers
and learn more. It's not because you have watched staff series means you know a lot.
You learn the most when doing the job!

Grammar mistakes.

Oh oh no... These again, we all hate them. But you need to reread your application to
have none of them. They are very annoying and everyone can make mistakes but still,
that doesn't mean you don't need to reread your application. Making grammar mistakes
can look unprofessional. If you are from another country like me, use an app called Grammarly
this will help you a lot! This is not cheating, all servers allow it some servers even recommend it.

Make it easier to read.

Oh my god... It was so hard to read this.. DENY. That's not something you want to happen do you?
make it easier for staff members to read your application. It will help them a lot and will higher
your chance to get accepted.

DM me on discord if you want
good tips to get a higher chance into
getting accepted.: UrAmazing#6120

InvisRaid

Lack of detail.

First of all, you need to have enough detail put into your application.
They do not know you, you do not know them. It's hard for them to accept
a stranger they know nothing about. If you detail everything in your application
you will let them know about your past, what you did, and who you are.
This is very important!

No past history.

If you want to become a staff member on a decent server with 90 - 200 players daily
you will need to have at least have experience. You cannot come there and know
nothing about being a staff member. You will need to practice on smaller servers
and learn more. It's not because you have watched staff series means you know a lot.
You learn the most when doing the job!

Grammar mistakes.

oh oh no... These again, we all hate them. But you need to reread your application to
have none of them. They are very annoying and everyone can make mistakes but still,
that doesn't mean you don't need to reread your application. Making grammar mistakes
can look unprofessional. If you are from another country like me, use an app called Grammarly
this will help you a lot! This is not cheating, all servers allow it some servers even recommend it.

Make it easier to read.

Oh my god... It was so hard to read this.. DENY. That's not something you want to happen do you?
make it easier for staff members to read your application. It will help them a lot and will higher
your chance to get accepted.

DM me on discord if you want
good tips to get a higher chance into
getting accepted.: UrAmazing#6120
Thanks for your constructive critiscm, I will make sure to edit my post and include the detail you specified.

War_420

-1 its a decent staff application, but more information as well as previous experience would be nice.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking detail in some areas

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.