Denied InsultingZ staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

zylo

IGN (In-Game Name):InsultingZ
Region (EU/NA/Other):EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:T mod on viper, I resigned because i was bored of not playing. couple other such as Astro which are small which i got demoted for freezing a guy and not finding anything
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Fun! And want to make new friends and different experiences
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I would go and check out all helpops and Cheating alerts! I wanna help base raiders a lot as i am 1!
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7.5 no reason that's just what i think i am
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
Additional Information?: My Discord is: InsultingZ#3045 . My tele is anxiety fuck me And i have ts. I will try my hardest i have a very good mic PC and good experiences with hcf I've been playing for 3 years or so, I know when someones is cheating or not i am very mature and wont laugh at people in teamspeak and will actually listen to them. I can try dev but ik you guys have very good devs :). Ive played the server for couple months like 5-6 I am on most the day and love playing mc so i will happily become staff. Have a Good Day!

Syeky

Known member
Your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

Your application does not meet our requirements. Please make sure you read over the requirements before you submit your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.