Inspectoe

IGN (In-Game Name):
Inspectoe
Region (EU/NA/Other):
Eu/Gmt +1
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
AngelPvP - Sold: Trial-Mod. Proof (Click Here) Name is Inspect
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to be staff on Sage for many reasons. One reason is that I know Sage is a fast growing server and it is in very good hands, and also I have lots of time on my hands due to this pandemic and I wanted to help out Sage and might as well have some fun if I do get accepted. Another reason I want to be staff is because of my amazing Support Room skills. I enjoy doing support rooms because I can interact with the players on Sage, AND interact with the amazing staff here. Another Reason I want to be staff is because I know most of the staff here at Sage are, So it will be easy to make friends and do some work together. Adding On, If I do get staff on here, I will be grinding and very dedicated to this and I will stay here as long as I can, plus I know Sage's Staff team is very dedicated and I know these people here at Sage are looking for people like me. Finally, i've played on Sage a long time ago so I know a lot about Sage, and I know how to be serious and treat players right.

These are some personality traits about me.

Hard Working
I feel like I am I hard worker because, if I get told to do something I do it. I focus on doing things that I am told, for example when I have stuff due for school, I always focus on doing that and making sure I did it right. Also If a staff member tells me to do something, I will do it and make sure that I will do it correctly. You can't anywhere in life without working hard so this is why Hard Working is a important personality trait for everyone to have.

Mature
As you probably saw, Yes I am 15. Although many people would doubt a 15 year old, here are some reasons why you should trust me. You see when you are 15, Its basically the same as 16. 15 and 16 year old's, both go to High school, which means being Mature and doing all of your work. So there isn't MUCH of a difference for being a 15 year old instead of a 16 year old. I also speak 2 different languages, which most 16 probably don't.

Kind
I am very Kind because I really have a heart of gold because if I know someone's not doing well, I always check up on them. I really feel like if something is wrong with someone in a support room, I'm gonna first ask how they are, and How they are doing. Then we can continue because I want everyone to be happy.

Patient
I am very patient because for example if someone is talking, (for this example lets say another staff member in a support room) I will let them finish before I will talk. I feel like everyone should learn being patient because as we get older and older it gets harder to be patient so might as well learn being patient while your younger.

Schedule:
Monday: 3-5 hours
Tuesday: 1-3 hours
Wednesday: 2-4 hours
Thursday: 2-3 hours
Friday: 4-5 hours
Saturday: 2 hours

Sunday: 4-5 hours

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would make sure the server is non-toxic so everyone chooses sage
and has more fun, i'd also help people with being a good staff
member so when they join teamspeak they'd have a good person
to help them with there problems and have a great time on sagepvp.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10, my honesty is great, i've been through alot and my honesty came from
some personal stuff.

Respect the members

I would always respect every player or Staff Member in-game or in TeamSpeak. A Staff Member indeed should never be disrespectful towards anyone.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No, not as i think so.
Additional Information?:
Plagiarism Check - Click Here

That's all, thank you for reading my application.
Comment below what i need to improve!
Discord: Inspect #9211
Telegram: @Inspectoo

Last edited:

Aborted

Known member
I don't have enough time to put more detail right now, i'll take of the bold on the answers though!
thank you for the feedback!
Well then I’m sorry but I will not be able to update my response. You should not feel the need to rush through this application if you really want staff.