Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
CGames - Admin -
https://gyazo.com/bda4b932cf3e441910deed749f1bf53a

FaithfulMC - Admin - https://gyazo.com/5ca484a4f443d1afc0aa10c416a36787

VeltPvP - Mod+ -

Minemen Club - Trial-Mod - https://gyazo.com/90b5212fb7a8b47bb2c5bce185e54904

uDrop - Mod - https://gyazo.com/983da7168764cd84aad4cabcd1cf90c8

Why do you want to become staff?:
There are many reasons why I am applying for staff on SagePvP. I have a couple of reasons why I want to be staff on SagePvP is because of the KitMap. Most of the time I hop on to the KitMap server I see that there is some hacker and I report him a couple of times and he never gets banned? Most of the time they sit there for hours and just keep hacking without staff doing anything. So I think I could really help out the server with my activity on the server because I would always be online helping everyone with everything I can do. Next, also I am a very old player on the SagePvP Network so that means I know the rules very well. I am the good player and nice to everyone I make sure that I can help everyone in a game as best as I can by always messaging people and helping them out if they need it. Sometimes in game I see someone that looks like they are cheating and I always report him and I think to myself if I was staff and I was the server at the time I would tp to him and check him out and watch him for about 15 minutes to see if he is cheating or using illegal mods. I not only know how to screen share hackers and cheaters I know how to screen share ddosers, doxing, and a ghost client maker. I always have a good passion for helping people I will never just leave them there waiting for than an hour. I if I see people in the Other Support, Guilds, Owner, HCF, SQUADS, Practice, and Kitmap Support rooms I will make sure to move them before an hour has passed on team speak for them. I always find those people in the community that when you make them mad in TeamSpeak or in game they will find a way to ruin your life by ddosing you and there is a lot of that in the community and I know that because when I was a bunch of power factions I have experienced that a lot of getting hit offline so I would like to stop as much as possible and get them blacklisted not unblacklisted for a while. I hate when I see people in game saying in chat "shit server" "this server is trash and the staff team is the worst" I would try to fix that as best as I can with helping out everyone with what they need even if it's the littlest thing I would make sure I took the time and helped them the right way and not just kick them from the channel and say goodbye. I join the game or TeamSpeak sometimes and I see that people are saying that Staff is the worst or they are shit, I would make sure to help those people and make it so that they don't say that the staff team is shit as long as the server. I have been in the HCF community for a very long time now and I know there is a bunch of toxic players and everything, I would love to help the staff team try and get rid of as much of the toxic players as we can and make SagePvP a better place because there is a bunch of young kids on the server that plays and they shouldn't see that. I've also been with SagePvP for a very long time and I love seeing the server grow every day/SOTW. I have been seeing SagePvP a server that is growing really fast and soon to be one of the best HCF servers out there.

Where I would want to be.
I have been getting really bored of doing nothing on HCF and Kitmap. PvPing for me is just getting boring and I need something to do with all my time on my computer throughout the day. I can't log on to any Practice server or HCF or really any server on Minecraft without leaving 10 minutes later. It just is getting very boring and I need something to do. Also, I would love to be one of those players that are remembered by a lot of the staff team and liked by most I don't want to be hated all the time. I want all the staff to like me and if they had a problem with me I would like to talk to him and handle nicely to make sure that we are good.

Helping out
I am always online for the US hours and something I get on very early in the morning. I understand most of the staff team is on HCF because that is where people get mad and would flame the staff team if they didn't ban a hacker and come in TeamSpeak and start yelling at them to give there dtr and inv back. But if they don't have proof then they would get even madder. I would always be online to deal with the issues if needed. Because yes staff do have IRL things to deal with like Family, Girlfriend, or just something that they do. I am always online helping people so I would love to make a change to the community and help the staff team with the players and cheaters. I am also online during ASIA & EU hours sometimes threw out the day. I would try to help out the most.

How I think I can do
I think I could be a really good person for this job. I fit right in as I have been reading a lot of the applications to see what type of people you are looking for and I am perfect for the job in my eyes. I am always online, been staff on many servers that are well known, and just know what hackers and what hacks to look for into a person. I know what the hackers look like and the mod sizes and a lot more I know how to screen share people and everything else. So I think that I am a well fit person for this job. I know a lot about screen sharing and finding cheats and working in TeamSpeak I know so much that I would be a really good person for this job.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Hard work: I'm a very hard working person which will never think or believe in "giving up" I don't believe in that as it makes you look weak and if you do give up it will also mean that you've failed your task. I will help every single person I see that requests for help, I don't care if they're being toxic, annoying, trolling, or funny. I will answer all their questions with a huge smile on my face as that's what you applied for, I don't understand why some staff members sometimes complain when there's a lot of people in support rooms.. like you applied for the spot and earned it. I want to be a staff member because I want the experience and to be able to actually benefit the community. I wont just be in-game banning hackers but I will also be on the forums replying and responding to all of the awesome applications and quality suggestions that the players posts. I feel that with a staff rank I can give them proper suggestions and I myself could have a better understanding on the server. Finally, I want to be staff because I would like to work behind the scenes. I love seeing how well SagePvP runs and I want to be apart of the reason on why SagePvP is getting so popular. I want to help SagePvP grow in general and I want to support the server by working on the team.

Active/Dedication: If I become staff on here I would always be on the server helping, I will never play another server if SagePvP is up. The only way I'll play another server is if SagePvP
is whitelisted or if they're down. I will legit always be on TS, in-game and in staff chat if anyone needs me or possibly a staff member to help them with a tough situation possibly for a second opinion. Even if I get denied I will still be an active player on SagePvP as it did catch my eye, it stole my heart quickly as I've played it for a long time and it's been extremely fun. I love how the server is setup, how good looking the server art is, forums, Management and etc. This is has always been my home and my main HCF server I play on. Possibly staffing on it if I do get accepted.

Respect: Respect is everything, this shows that you care about a player or the members problem. I have been not respected, and that wasnt what I liked. This is also with a player, they may become upset that you're either not listening to what they're saying or you're just completely ignoring them.

Maturity: Being a staff member on such a big server like SagePvP I know that there are the odd times where you can joke about, but I will act professionally while on the server. Since I do understand that immature staff can lead to players slandering the server's staff as a whole, in which I'll try my very hardest to show my professionalism towards the players, and that I'm no joke in general.

Honesty: If I were to be accepted as staff on SagePvP I will never be biased, and will always give everyone the same judgement. I will never lie to staff, and will always tell the truth whether I like it or not. I also always provide evident and clear proof for all punishments that I'm required to provide proof for.

Motivation: I am a very motivated person and love to motivate others, if it is helping someone on forums or in-game I strive to do my best to help and resolve their inconvenience, I believe my posts and applications on SagePvP will show my dedication and motivation skills.

Additional Information

Aceq

Known member

Plagiarized, paste his application here and you will find out he has plagiarized his staff application.You have also been denied multiple times before for plagiarizing and lying about staff experience and for being toxic.

slayer

Established member
You are known under the name Zel0wh

- Before all of this i was toxic i can admit to that, but when i applied i was thinking im going to change so theres no point of you saying that and Damian i dont know why your staff but ur double staffing. (3cU..)

Mentorius

- Before all of this i was toxic i can admit to that, but when i applied i was thinking im going to change so theres no point of you saying that and Damian i dont know why your staff but ur double staffing. (3cU..)

Hello Zel0wh

I doubt that 3cu is double staffing, If he is please provide proof nextime.
And you have been toxic/disrespectfull to our whole staff team.
You have tried to apply many times on many different accounts, and have been banned from applying before.

Regards, Mentorius.

3cU

To add @Mentorius his comment im not double staffing at all I put my full week in this server where ever I can do it plus if you want to catch me on double staffing gl bud cause im no where else staff and you tried to get me demoted for shit reasons what is not true like i dont wanna say it but you are a bit selfish

slayer

Established member
To add @Mentorius his comment im not double staffing at all I put my full week in this server where ever I can do it plus if you want to catch me on double staffing gl bud cause im no where else staff and you tried to get me demoted for shit reasons what is not true like i dont wanna say it but you are a bit selfish
Ur unprofessional you asked me to '+1' me

Status
Not open for further replies.