Accepted Inboxx Application form

Inboxx

IGN (In Game Name): Inboxx
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI5nmWHRb8WUS7hdP03se4A
Amount Of Subscribers: 223
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? : I have multiple Streams. Sadly I only have 1 video so far, but I plan on recording and live-streaming the squads SOTW today!
Average amount of views per video: 270
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?: Yes I would.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I would like to be YouTube rank on the server because I feel that I could be able to help the server in various ways: First off, the reason I have chosen the server as my next journey in my 'youtubing' career is that I feel that it is a beautiful server, and the staff team will treat me with equality, respect, kindness, and love which I will then return to them. My main goal is to just help the server develop and become something we never dreamed of gaining hundreds of new players. That being said I have multiple other reasons for which I wish to YouTube rank.
I see great potential in the server and with the server constant growing that means we will have a lot more players in need of someone to fight against and obviously stream snipe... players that are cheating that I can address by recording them cheating and players on Team Speak which I can talk to and include in my Live Streams. I want to be there to play with all those players. I believe that I possess all of these qualities, respect, maturity, responsibility and a kind and loving personality. I also have a hard-working attitude and do not like to slack in making videos.

I believe that these qualities will all be able to help me in my YouTube career. Being a YouTuber is just an amazing thing and I will always work my best to record and play with all the other players. If I became a YouTube rank I would be able to help out all of these players as much as possible. If I were on my computer I would be able to record, do live streams, and just chill out on Discord and or Team Speak, but I will also try to commit a lot of time if I go on vacation as I have the ability to potentially record videos. In my opinion, the server would not be anywhere near as good as it is today without the staff, and partners due to all of the work they put in and I would like to be a part of this.

Last edited:

BigBotNoah

+1 He Personally Likes The Server Even Before Applying And He Want's To Proceed To Upload Lots Of Videos But Needs YT Rank To Get Setup On SOTW

Vandalisms

+1 His video that he made on sagepvp.org looks edited quite well and his thumbnail isn't clickbait. He also sounds like he will actually record on the server rather than claim the rank and leave

AshPlayZ486

+1 I like the way he makes his vids and his format material is good. Hes also a good pvper. I hope he gets accepted