Denied ImWiths Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImWith1

IGN (In-Game Name): ImWith
Region (EU/NA/Other): AU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I have been staff at many servers, as of now I will only be listing the relevant servers:

HcRival
Demoted.
( Proof )
Mod
HcRival was a good server to staff at for a while but as I was there for longer I saw un-maturity in some of the staff members. And noticed the server botting heavily whilst being there. I was demoted for "Abusing" But decided to not listen to my side of the story before demoting me.

FiercePvP
Resigned.
( Proof )
Trial-Mod
FiercePvP was a very good server to staff at and I learned a lot of new things along the way of being staff at fierce. It also helped me become more mature and made me realize how good being staff actually was after I left.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member for the following reasons:

1: I am very mature for my age and know how to act in different situations.

2: I am very active as I am no longer at school I have got a lot more time on my hands.

I have also seen sagepvp rise and have always wanted to be staff here I have never applied because I decided to try out a few more servers and get some better experience before applying.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will be in TeamSpeak a lot of the time and will be helping each and everyone that comes in TeamSpeak when I'm online. I am also very helpful when I'm online I am replying to messages and for anyone who needs staff I'll be there.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 9/10 if needed an answer I will mostly always tell the truth. Why I am giving myself a 9 and not a 10 is because there are some things I would just not say if asked like about my personal life I will not say anything about. In-game I am indeed very honest and if I have done something wrong I will be telling higher staff how I have stuffed up because it is better to tell them and them know than just find out.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes, As stated above I am very active and will be able to accomplish more than the minimum playtime.
What is your telegram @?: @ImWithMC
What is your discord @?: ImWith#0429
Additional Information (optional)?:

Status
Not open for further replies.