Denied ImValid's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImValid

IGN (In-Game Name): ImValid

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have partnered with my friend in the past and made a server called "ZapHCF" . It wasn't a big server; we averaged about 50-90 people on SOTW. I usually ran the support rooms with a couple of the moderators that have volunteered their time to help us out.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to apply for Sage for a plethora of reasons, I've always have had this motive to want to benefit any community to the best of my abilities, I find extreme amounts of joy in helping people, and as an HCF player for over 6 years now I know how things can be especially with this community. As an HCF player and always running into inconveniences whether it would be hackers, toxicity, racism, glitching or just unethical behavior. I want to make sure none of this happens on Sage and if it does I want to make sure it gets handled properly. I live a pretty mundane life and have nothing going on, I would like to fill that void with doing something productive in my opinion. I've come across many problems over my years of playing HCF, whether it would be: being ignored when having a problem, needing help or just simply asking a question. I'm really someone to count on , the job will get done when it comes to me helping out. You will see tons of growth from me and I'm willing to put my time and effort into this server.

(Motivation)

At a young age I've always seemed to enjoy watching staff series, especially from the OG's (WeInHereBB, KitPvP, Maverick and DJTasty)

Watching staff series kind of motivated me to want to apply for staff and because as an HCF player I've always ran into rule breakers that have never gotten dealt with, that's what motivates me to want to become staff to make sure every player has an enjoyable time on the network.

(Determination)

I'm determined to get through any obstacle as a staff member and will not consider my jobs done until I'm either sleep deprived or those support rooms are cleared out, whichever one comes first. I think in the eyes of a normal player, I'd want my problems solved ASAP.

(Honesty)

Being honest to me is a really big telltale sign in what kind of person you are, myself has always been known to tell the truth no matter how bad the mistake I may have made is. And when being a staff member you may make some mistakes and the best thing you can do is be truthful to the other individual about what you did. Because in the end honesty truly is the best policy.

(Responsibility)

Being a staff and especially a higher-up one is a huge responsibility to not only take on, but it is to be trusted with. This also kind of falls under honesty. Just because I have the power to do something at my fingertips does not mean it should be abused.

(Friendly)

In my eyes I would say I'm a pretty friendly person, which also comes into play when being staffed. As I've learned from staff series no matter how people act you always have to be the bigger person no matter what. At my old job I had to deal with not so nice people all the time so I lived by a single sentence "It is not worth putting your job in jeopardy, just to stoop down to someone's level."

(Unbiased)

No matter what the situation is you will always be punished. It doesn't matter who you are, You could be the highest rank, most known player on the server, or even one of my friends. But if you break the rules I will not let it slide. Everyone gets treated the same no matter the circumstance.

(Maturity)

Being mature really comes key into having any responsibility such as being a staff member. As an HCF player for a really long time I have always ran into, toxicity, racism, discrimination, homophobic behavior and just down right unethical behavior. And in the end they always get what they deserve. I've always learned from peoples mistakes and even my own. I can ensure to bring only positivity and normal behavior to the staff team.

(Recording)

I feel like as a staff member you should be able to record high quality clips, just in case for an example someone I punish for cheating claims it was false, I will always have crystal clear proof. I can record in 1080p 240fps.

(Experience)

Now I don't necessarily have personal experience with staffing, but I've learned lots from watching other people's staff and watching a handful of staff series. Obviously different rules and punishments are different for each server but almost alike. I know with being staff a staff handbook is issued to the staff for that server listing all rules and what punishment goes along with them if they are indeed broken.

(Screen Sharing)

I'm not very efficient with screen sharing. It has always been a struggle with me because nobody really taught me how to screen share so a little guidance will help.

(Professionalism)

Everything I do as a staff member will be in the most professional manner possible, whether it would be speaking to players with proper grammar, not starting beef with anyone and or debating on a topic that may be sensitive to some people. I keep all my opinions and beliefs to myself because as a staff it is not something that people need to know, nor to start a debate with.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I've always seemed to be ignored on other HCF servers when it comes to needing assistance, I want to make sure EVERY single player gets the assistance they need and deserve even if it's a simple question. I can promise to get "The job done" I'll always be watching chat and support rooms like a hawk to ensure every player gets the help they need and deserve, I as a player never seemed to receive that all my years of playing HCF. I will not consider my job done until all those support rooms are finally cleared out after sometimes hours of assisting players. I can promise maturity in which this world needs more of especially right now.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Honest rating I would give myself a 10 , I would not see a reason to lie at all. The reasoning being it's really pointless , it literally gets you nowhere.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No

Additional Information?: I'm a very chill and laid back kind of person and can contribute about 4 to 7 hours a day.

Last edited:

HeyStepBro

Thanks for informing me about plagiarism on my own Application that I had made on Fierce accouple days ago.

Why are you server hopping? Even if it was your own application here the thing. You stole from your old application and just copy and pasted on multiple servers until you get accepted.

C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.