Denied ImThic's Staff Application [EST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImThic

IGN: ImThic
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I do. When i was staff on other servers it was required and i didn't mind it
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, I do
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Indeed I do. I was staff on Lotus HCF ( Maps 1-4) and i had the position Mod+, I was also staff on CentileHCF which i was Admin On, I got offered a Position as Admin on Pot.gg but Denied it.

Lotus HCF: LotusHCF was on the first few servers i was staff on. Lotus was a great server to be staff on it definitely showed me a great experience of HCF and how players were in ts and in game. I was Mod+ On Lotus and soon to become Admin before it got shutdown sadly. Too this day i still speak with the Owners of Lotus and it was a great experience for being staff. Some more information about me being staff was I was always on ts talking with people and helping out. I never got a strike or warning on Lotus when i was staff. Lotus HCF was a great server to be staff on and i learned to deal with a lot of citations and how to be patient with players.

BlueHCF : BlueHCF was a server that i owned that had around 50 - 100 players and loved to play and help out others and gave me an amazing experence but i had to close due to family issues.

RivenMC - RivenMC came out about 4 months ago. It was a server to i guess revive Powers and at least bring back some fun to people. These owners were the previous owners of Lotus (one of the servers i was staff on). I talked with them and they gave me a position as a Mod+(the rank i left off on lotus with). This was an amazing experience because it was my first time experiencing being staff with power factions and meeting a ton of new people to further my experience in HCF. I was on basically everyday and helped as many people as i could. I tried my hardest to do what i could because the permissions were a little messed up

MineMenClub - I was a Mod on MMC, MMC has been a huge part of my time of playing and minecraft in general and when i got the staff position it changed my view on for around 3 mounths and then resigned because i wasnt enjoying the game as much.I learned how to deal with Plenty situations within the community and i really grew on some of the players i talked with a lot. I always helped in support rooms as everyday i did (50). I was not a toxic staff nor never intended to be.
Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to be staff on sagepvp for many reasons. Being staff was all to me. I got to help and show that I can do it to others. Next, I simply want to help. A lot of people have been asking over and over for help. Recently, I have been on nonstop. This time I use can be used for helping players in TeamSpeak and helping people in game as well. While I was staff, I learned alot. It may not have been the longest job time but I certainly loved it. I want to be staff and I assure you, I would make you proud. Sage in player base and other important key factors that you need in a successful network. I've had good past history with Sage. I've always loved Sage and I feel like its a second home to come onto a play the game. I always want the best for the network I am working for and it has always been like that. I would love to be staff for many different reasons, Firstly off I love the community. Of course there's different people that are toxic and everything but I am looking at the maturity right here and I see much less toxic people than nice people and I think that's wonderful. I love most of the people on the staff team to so I will be able to communicate well with these people and the people I have struggled with I will try my hardest to try getting in touch with them and sort everything out. I have been maturing a lot since the last few maps on sage I've been playing and I'm ready to just tell them an apology for what I've down in the past. Another reason I would like to become staff on the Sage Pvp community is because as a player I have witnessed the TeamSpeak being not attended to for several hours. If I was a staff on the Sage pvp community, I would make sure to attend to these players with mass moves and talking to each individual player until they are satisfied with their past and current problems. I know how important it is to hear each player out because a player could have been waiting for a staff for many hours and want all the attention they can get until their problem is solved. I love to help the community out even though I'm not a staff member anymore.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I believe I should be accepted for many reasons! One main reason is my wonderful qualities. I bring everything I can to the table. Here are come qualities of me.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
I know Botings,Truthing
They have all helped me out in hard times when I neaded help
Additional Information:
Who ever reads this make sure to have an amazing day <3
I am quite active but here are the times i can be on:

MONDAY : 4PM - 11PM

TUESDAY : 1PM - 11PM

WEDNESDAY : 1PM - 11PM

THURSDAY : 1PM - 9PM

FRIDAY : 3PM - 10PM

SATURDAY : 5PM - 6AM

SUNDAY: 8AM - 9PM

HadenisCracked

IGN: ImThic

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I do. When i was staff on other servers it was required and i didn't mind it

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, I do

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

Indeed I do. I was staff on Lotus HCF ( Maps 1-4) and i had the position Mod+, I was also staff on CentileHCF which i was Admin On, I got offered a Position as Admin on Pot.gg but Denied it.

Lotus HCF: LotusHCF was on the first few servers i was staff on. Lotus was a great server to be staff on it definitely showed me a great experience of HCF and how players were in ts and in game. I was Mod+ On Lotus and soon to become Admin before it got shutdown sadly. Too this day i still speak with the Owners of Lotus and it was a great experience for being staff. Some more information about me being staff was I was always on ts talking with people and helping out. I never got a strike or warning on Lotus when i was staff. Lotus HCF was a great server to be staff on and i learned to deal with a lot of citations and how to be patient with players.

BlueHCF : BlueHCF was a server that i owned that had around 50 - 100 players and loved to play and help out others and gave me an amazing experence but i had to close due to family issues.

RivenMC - RivenMC came out about 4 months ago. It was a server to i guess revive Powers and at least bring back some fun to people. These owners were the previous owners of Lotus (one of the servers i was staff on). I talked with them and they gave me a position as a Mod+(the rank i left off on lotus with). This was an amazing experience because it was my first time experiencing being staff with power factions and meeting a ton of new people to further my experience in HCF. I was on basically everyday and helped as many people as i could. I tried my hardest to do what i could because the permissions were a little messed up

MineMenClub - I was a Mod on MMC, MMC has been a huge part of my time of playing and minecraft in general and when i got the staff position it changed my view on for around 3 mounths and then resigned because i wasnt enjoying the game as much.I learned how to deal with Plenty situations within the community and i really grew on some of the players i talked with a lot. I always helped in support rooms as everyday i did (50). I was not a toxic staff nor never intended to be.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I would like to be staff on sagepvp for many reasons. Being staff was all to me. I got to help and show that I can do it to others. Next, I simply want to help. A lot of people have been asking over and over for help. Recently, I have been on nonstop. This time I use can be used for helping players in TeamSpeak and helping people in game as well. While I was staff, I learned alot. It may not have been the longest job time but I certainly loved it. I want to be staff and I assure you, I would make you proud. Sage in player base and other important key factors that you need in a successful network. I've had good past history with Sage. I've always loved Sage and I feel like its a second home to come onto a play the game. I always want the best for the network I am working for and it has always been like that. I would love to be staff for many different reasons, Firstly off I love the community. Of course there's different people that are toxic and everything but I am looking at the maturity right here and I see much less toxic people than nice people and I think that's wonderful. I love most of the people on the staff team to so I will be able to communicate well with these people and the people I have struggled with I will try my hardest to try getting in touch with them and sort everything out. I have been maturing a lot since the last few maps on sage I've been playing and I'm ready to just tell them an apology for what I've down in the past. Another reason I would like to become staff on the Sage Pvp community is because as a player I have witnessed the TeamSpeak being not attended to for several hours. If I was a staff on the Sage pvp community, I would make sure to attend to these players with mass moves and talking to each individual player until they are satisfied with their past and current problems. I know how important it is to hear each player out because a player could have been waiting for a staff for many hours and want all the attention they can get until their problem is solved. I love to help the community out even though I'm not a staff member anymore.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I believe I should be accepted for many reasons! One main reason is my wonderful qualities. I bring everything I can to the table. Here are come qualities of me.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

I know Botings,Truthing

They have all helped me out in hard times when I neaded help

Additional Information:

Who ever reads this make sure to have an amazing day <3

I am quite active but here are the times i can be on:

MONDAY : 4PM - 11PM

TUESDAY : 1PM - 11PM

WEDNESDAY : 1PM - 11PM

THURSDAY : 1PM - 9PM

FRIDAY : 3PM - 10PM

SATURDAY : 5PM - 6AM

SUNDAY: 8AM - 9PM
I love to play with this guy I would say a yes hes really good

Encircle

Established member
Notice all of those accounts were created on the same day, no profile picture. And only give +1.

Lack of detail
Not appealing to the eyes.
Self-boasting.
No proof of being a staff member.

DeportedMemes

Known member
- Could use some more detail
- Hard to read
The reason stated above me also makes me think you do self boost, the only reason I think that is because like the guy said all the accounts was created on the same day, and they all +1 the application, the account names & activity never see on the forums until this application they appear, I don't know ImThic but this is very fishy.

DeportedMemes

Known member
- Could use some more detail
- Hard to read
The reason stated above me also makes me think you do self boost, the only reason I think that is because like the guy said all the accounts was created on the same day, and they all +1 the application, the account names & activity never see on the forums until this application they appear, I don't know ImThic but this is very fishy.
Also I just checked, your account was also created on the same day....

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ImThic, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.