Denied ImRoyal_Raddar's Staff Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImRoyal_Raddar

IGN (In Game Name): ImRoyal_Raddar.
Timezone: GMT+1

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I do.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I do. Discord: ImRoyal_Raddar#0001 and my telegram: @ImRoyal_Raddar.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Ali-A Craft
Role: Moderator

I was staff on aliacraft around 2016-2017. On aliacraft I learnt vital staff skills during my time on aliacraft, being my first server I was staff on. During my time on Ali-A Craft, I had to quickly learn my 'Guide' skills (which is basically helper) pretty quickly. This allowed me to be as efficient as I can, helping players with basic such as "How to create an island". The role of Guide was satisfying as I helped new players on the SkyBlock server play the game with no disruptions having to find out online.

The basic skills I learnt during my time as a Guide on Ali-A Craft was:
How to use the guidelines correctly
How to work as a team efficiently
Talk to new people that I would normally not talk to originally
When and when not to mute people for their punishments
How to approach 'trouble-makers' and give them warnings
Responsibility

Later down my placement on Ali-A Craft, I was promoted to moderator. This role came with many more permissions and responsibility than the Guide rank. I would later spend many hours in a day learning the commands and when and when not to ban people. We also had to start looking for hackers with this rank, which came as a challenge at first, but I quickly learnt how to spot a hacker effectively also. I enjoyed my time as a moderator, as It came as a challenge - with the ever growing server (at the time) and more and more trouble-makers on the horizon. This became easier as time went by.

The skills I learnt during my time as a Moderator on Ali-A Craft was:
How to spot a hacker using our permissions (such as Vanish)
Deal with player appeals on the TeamSpeak
Help other staff members with harassment on the TeamSpeak
Use history command to find out previous punishments of the player
Find out alternative accounts
How to use "Chain-of-command" so I don't disturb other staff members higher than I need
Experience

As the server started to "die-out" nearer the end of my resignation, I had less and less people to help. This made the server more of a choir to play, rather than fun. Even though I was a staff member, I was still on the server to play the game, as much as anyone else is. This lead to the eventual resignation of my staff position on the server, but I left with many new friends.

BlocksMC (2000 - 3000)
Role: Sr.Moderator

I was staff on BlocksMC for 2 years. On BlocksMC I learnt even more high staffing skills and how to handle large crowds of people from different countries and effectively. This server was easy for me to get used to.

The skills I learnt durning my time as Senior-Moderator on BlocksMC was:
Using modern and proffesional staff panel.
Helping players in large crowds.
Recording Hackers and dealing with it.

MineSaga (2000 - 3000)
Role: Moderator

I was staff on Minesaga last year (2018). On Minesaga I learnt even more staffing skills and how to handle large crowds of people effectively. This server was easy for me to get used to, as I had just recently (around 6 months ago) been staff on Ali-A Craft. This is because both of the servers were SkyBlock based, but Minesaga had a lot more features that I had to learn. I helped players that were confused (the rapidly growing population) and was always answering questions and reports from other realms on the server. I loved the aspect of always having something to answer and players to talk to, even when it was hard to keep up with chat. I was also active on the forums and answered a good few reports with my time on Minesaga, until I fell ill (explained in more information).

I stayed active on Minesaga for many months.

The skills I learnt during my time as Moderator on Minesaga was:
Helping players in large crowds
Keeping up with chat - which was extremely fast originally
Ban correctly
Use judgement on hard situations, such as scamming
Deal with multiple trouble-makers at once on multiple realms
Quickly hop onto other realms that players report

Other Small Servers (0 - 40):
I've been an Owner/Manager/Admin on several small servers which ultimately failed because of lack of funding. On most of these servers it taught me how to communicate to the player base well and how to handle other staff members. I won't go into detail as I believe I've stated enough above.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

Staffing is one of my pure favorite things in Minecraft. Without staff, mc will just be boring to me as its self. This gives me a chance to prove my maturity to the staff managers and the staff team. Of course, If I get staff I will daily do support waiting rooms to make sure I can help everyone I can. If I get staff I will be on daily. In addition, I will take my job as a staff member on SagePvP serious,
I've seen that this server has a huge bonus and that it rarely had staff so I think that I would be able to contribute a lot due to my experience on a network that has helped me a lot. I've recently have seen numerous cheaters, rule breakers, etc. On the server and many people don't like encountering them I would love to help on the server with anything needed. Here are some traits on why I applied.
I actively help people without staff perms and that is something I aim to never stop doing, I am extremely experienced in screen sharing due to me spending all my online time on Minecraft helping servers that I was previously staff on. When it comes down to helping people in Discord, I am always calm and I always act professionally, because I know first impressions mean a lot when being a staff member. Catching blatant cheaters has never been a problem for me, I have a keen and accurate eye for people who’re cheating and I can act swiftly and remove them from the network before and harm is done, I know a lot about cheaters due to my past experiences.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
The reason why I feel I should be chosen as a staff member on SagePvP is the fact that I am passionate about helping others and fulfilling questions that people need answers too. I feel there is a part of SagePvP missing, the fact that staff members are inducing most of their time towards the server and, not thinking about the other criteria which need the exact intention and, due to this people are not getting the help which they need. Another prime faction I could bring towards SagePvP is suggestions and improvements towards the server, of course, could develop in multiple ways and, has the potential to turn into something bigger act. I want to use my knowledge, experience to expand the server and make sure it can achieve its max potential. I will spend hours researching better ways to improve areas where I am not quite good at. I enjoy playing Minecraft and, I want to be able to justify my skill's which I have learned over the years.

Helpfulness
I am a very helpful person in-game and discord. When in-game if players have a question I would answer them to the best of my ability or contact someone that could help me I am a person not afraid to ask for support or something I don't know. Learning more won't hurt me or anyone else.

Maturity
I am currently 15, I think that I can handle the majority of the situations handed. And think that I could be able to help others older than me or younger than me easily.

Knowledge
I think this is the most important thing that is needed in staffing. If you are applying for a real-life job or a server I think that the person trying to achieve the position you should know at least the basics such as if someone is cheating or is breaking a rule you should punish them accordingly. I also have read the rules along with discord rules. Also, I have experience of knowing some of the Moderation commands.

Being Nice
Being nice is really needed when being staff on a big server, SagePvP is a big server and that a random player sees a staff cussing or doing something that is breaking the rules it looks bad on the community and the staff team. I believe I am fairly nice towards other in-game and discord. I am working on this trait due to knowing I can improve this even more.

Honestly
I think that if you are honest and want to help others that you should be really honest towards the community. I have told lies before but that hasn't helped me in life. When staffing and assisting others you should be honest to the person you are helping or just be honest in general.

Activeness
I am really active when it is towards discord as I have it on my phone so I could be active when someone needs help or someone needs to get a hold of me.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information: No, not really. Don't think so either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.