Denied ImpWauT staff application

ImpWauT

IGN (In-Game Name):ImpWauT
Timezone:Eu
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yea Razer Seiren X i can
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:Yea my discord is ɪᴍᴘᴡᴀᴜᴛ#8970
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yea i have but in Bulgarian survers and in FaithfullMC after 1 year i can give you a proof
Why do you want to become Staff?:so i want to become a staff because i pretty much want to help develop the server and help his players. There are also quite a few toxic players and people who cheat. and I have a lot of free time that I can use to help the server

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
i think you have to choose me as a staff because i have a lot of experience as a staff and i think i can pretty much understand the players and help them with a lot of work. I also know a lot of HCF commands (how to return base, Dtr, and inventory)
but as I said I've been stuffed on a lot of servers and I'm used to a lot of work
Can any staff member vouch for you?Yes i gues
Additional Information:i hope you choose me :)

GangUp

Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.