Denied Improvisers Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Improvisers

IGN Improvisers

Timezone: GMT +2

Do you have any previous staff experience?

[MazeHQ] Rank:Mod i was helper on there for like 1week then they shut down the server cuz it hade no hope. Daily Players - 15-30
No Proof.

LiptonPvP Rank: Mod+ LiptonPvP was a french practice server, pretty famous at the time, I eventually started playing on it and loved it. When I first applied I wasn't confident at all, that was my first time applying for staff and I was thinking "What if I make mistakes?" etc.. I got an interview and got accepted as a Trial-Mod and made my way up to Mod+ and sadly the server had to close due to missing of funds. When I was staff there I learned most of my Screensharing knowledge and had to trained my patience a lot.

[sagepvp] Rank: Helper. I was staff on the first/Old sagepvp, that i think um3 owned, got around 35-60 daily players. https://gyazo.com/82d79a5999361c6acaa0022c1e4f4f5c

[HCRival] Rank: Moderator [Demoted] Old friend of mine snitched what i did long time ago, nothing more to say.
Daily Players 35-70
Proof

[uDropNetwork] Rank: Mod, [Resigned] Resigned due alot of school work and busy all the time, most of the owner can vouch for me, ign was xoMerge.
Owner Can vouch me, just msg Maakie or 0x23. Daily Players 40-80

[Warfine.cc] Rank: PlatAdmin. Cant remember what happend, no proof since got new pc 1 week ago. Daily Players 10-35

[PotLand.Eu] Rank: Mod. [Resigned] Had no time at my pc back then, almost sold my pc and stuff.
Proof:
look at the end, and some reports in chat, IGN HARMLES5

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be apart of the staff team because I'm a very mature and knowledgeable person when it comes to being effectively and handling situations very easy. With my past experience of staffing on many large networks, I feel that I am capable of enforcing the rules and making SagePvP an enjoyable server to play on. I desire to become a staff member because I enjoy helping players in the community, the players and the staff. I feel that by becoming staff, I can be the person to fill in this gap. I am a very knowledgeable person and always pay attention when I am dealing with situations. When there are multiple sides to a story, I always listen to what everyone has to say before making a final judgement. I am great at dealing with groups of people that do not share the same opinions that I do. With this skill in hand, I will be able to prevent many situations from turning escalating into a riot of players. All of the decisions I make are based on the server's rules, thus making myself an easy and reliable person to work with. I desire to become a staff member to keep the server a clean place. Due to my past staff experiences, I am very familiar with the commands a staff member has access to along with the reason behind doing them. With all these skills in mind, I believe that I can become a great asset to the staff team in all aspects.
and I would love to dedicate my time and effort into this server, I want to be here and see the community expand and grow throughout the days. I want to do something I like to do, that I am passionate about, and being able to help a server grow is just the right thing for me. I want to be able to help the players who often don't have the voice to catch attention of staff. I want the players of the server to be under my left-wing so I can always make sure I can help them. I will put a good face on the staff team, being positive and chill with the players. I enjoy helping others and putting a smile on peoples faces. I want to be able to help people out on the server so they invite their friends and their friends friends so this server grows and and becomes a well known enjoyable server for more to come! I want to help this server become a friendly environment for everyone to have a safe haven and get away from depression or stress with school or anything going on in life.

Mature

I know that maturity is the biggest essential and if u are not mature I think you're not ready to be a staff member. Throughout my time being a role member for others I have realized to act well. I believe i'm at the point to be ready to staff on a bigger server. If dealing with support rooms in-game in discord I always act mature, also when it comes to anything really u should be mature. Maturity is a key essential needed.

Honesty

Honestly, I think there is no point to lie. I feel bad if I lie. I don't get the point of lying, in my opinion, you're going to get caught anyways. Humans make mistakes that are how we are. We just have to learn from those mistakes.

Activity

I will be dedicating my time to the network. As I said before I can put in a lot of hours. When I’m staffing I will make sure everyone is having a good time on the network.and i will always be online everyday.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would make sure everyone gets the help they needed, and making, and i would make sure there is no cheaters online, if there is i would of course get rid of them asap, and i would constantly help players in the discord and the teamspeak ofc, when i got some spare time ill just move them in quickly and se if i can help them with something, Just overall helping them out and doing my job in the correct way. I feel as I am very active I could reduce a lot of cheaters and toxicity In game, im also in the teamspeak everyday, so if u guys want to know something, just hit me up with a poke or so, and ask me questions.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No there is currently no staff members who can vouch for me right now.

Additional Information?:

Im Hampus, im 16 and live in sweden, i play alot of basketball.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Using forums alt to +1 application (you thought I didn't check for that or?)

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.