Denied ImFye's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

This kid was in my faction and he has the biggest ego ever. Constantly talks about swatting and ddosing kids. Literally have a recording of him saying that he is going to DOX ME. Kid tried to make say that I "set" the whole thing up so he could go into ts and get unbanned.

him threatening to dox me

kid trying to get me to admit that his ban was fake and I set it up

Last edited:

Plus8

This kid was in my faction and he has the biggest ego ever. Constantly talks about swatting and ddosing kids. Literally have a recording of him saying that he is going to DOX ME. Kid tried to make say that I "set" the whole thing up so he could go into ts and get unbanned.

kid trying to get me to admit that his ban was fake and I set it up

him threatening to dox me
Thank you for your response, I got unbanned for that since it was false I can prove it as well.

Plus8

you never got unbanned for any of it. someone in the faction bought you an unban
But I did get unbanned for it? You can ask a higher staff member to check my history. I got unbanned for it! Also, I can post the video where you said you will get the cops to my front door and to search your name up on doxbin since you dox. I never said I was going to dox you.

Plus8

Give him the chance to provide the proof. If he can’t, then it’s just him pulling stuff from his ass.
You can go into Faithful teamspeak and ask a higher staff to /history me, I got unbanned for all the false accusations he had on me. He also got his friend “ Cozzzy “ to ban me. I can send you the video

But I did get unbanned for it? You can ask a higher staff member to check my history. I got unbanned for it! Also, I can post the video where you said you will get the cops to my front door and to search your name up on doxbin since you dox. I never said I was going to dox you.

im not going to bother to go into ts, there's a reason you got kicked from Uni's fac. You're fake af and toxic af. you do realize the Feds at your front door mean nothing? you were claiming you can swat and I just simply told you if you keep that shit up, you're gonna have the feds at your door just like Rhian did.

Plus8

im not going to bother to go into ts, there's a reason you got kicked from Uni's fac. You're fake af and toxic af. you do realize the Feds at your front door mean nothing? you were claiming you can swat and I just simply told you if you keep that shit up, you're gonna have the feds at your door just like Rhian did.
I don’t see any proof of me “ swatting “ you, and also in the video I never responded to doxing you. We were playing different variety of games with other people, also I left Uni’s faction. Thank you for your response hope you have a good day!

Give him the chance to provide the proof. If he can’t, then it’s just him pulling stuff from his ass.
he can't provide any proof hence he wants ME to go into TS and wait my time asking. I have showed 2 records of valid proof and he has showed nothing. only thing he has on me is me saying "lmk when the feds are at your door" since he was CLAMING he could SWAT and DDoS anyone with his "botnet"

ImFye you're a harmless skid that can do nothing and knows nothhing, you were flexing your "botnet" but couldn't even answer simple questions I had to ask you

Plus8

he can't provide any proof hence he wants ME to go into TS and wait my time asking. I have showed 2 records of valid proof and he has showed nothing. only thing he has on me is me saying "lmk when the feds are at your door" since he was CLAMING he could SWAT and DDoS anyone with his "botnet"

ImFye you're a harmless skid that can do nothing and knows nothhing, you were flexing your "botnet" but couldn't even answer simple questions I had to ask you
A: I don’t have a botnet, how come I threatened to “ ddos you and swat you “ if I’m harmless ??????
B: The video I recorded you said “ search up something something on Doxbin and you can see what I can do, then you said “ Kick this kid from the discord before I get the Feds to his front door and ruin his entire day “ you made an Sage account just to -1 me and try to get me denied.

Not responding anymore, hope you have a good day!

I don’t see any proof of me “ swatting “ you, and also in the video I never responded to doxing you. We were playing different variety of games with other people, also I left Uni’s faction. Thank you for your response hope you have a good day!

So you guys were playing a different game? https://gyazo.com/c5ef6e2c9c29a7ed2ed3ce9380ded656 you do realize YOU WERE IN TEAMSPEAK GETTING SCREENSHARED, YOU SAID YOU'RE GOING TO DOX ME A SECOND AFTER YOU GOT KICKED OUT THE TEAMSPEAK?

LOOK AT THIS SS AND LOOK AT THE TIME IN THE RIGHT CORNER AS WELL AS THE TIME HE LEFT AND GOT KICKED FROM THE TS CHANNEL

e2cfe92961b70aeccd41c0d664a8f8a8.png

https://gyazo.com/e2cfe92961b70aeccd41c0d664a8f8a8

A: I don’t have a botnet, how come I threatened to “ ddos you and swat you “ if I’m harmless ??????
B: The video I recorded you said “ search up something something on Doxbin and you can see what I can do, then you said “ Kick this kid from the discord before I get the Feds to his front door and ruin his entire day “ you made an Sage account just to -1 me and try to get me denied.

Not responding anymore, hope you have a good day!

you're a harmless retard that can't get a single piece of proof on me, and I didn't make this account to come -1, I actually play the server.

Plus8

So you guys were playing a different game? https://gyazo.com/c5ef6e2c9c29a7ed2ed3ce9380ded656 you do realize YOU WERE IN TEAMSPEAK GETTING SCREENSHARED, YOU SAID YOU'RE GOING TO DOX ME A SECOND AFTER YOU GOT KICKED OUT THE TEAMSPEAK?

LOOK AT THIS SS AND LOOK AT THE TIME IN THE RIGHT CORNER AS WELL AS THE TIME HE LEFT AND GOT KICKED FROM THE TS CHANNEL

e2cfe92961b70aeccd41c0d664a8f8a8.png

https://gyazo.com/e2cfe92961b70aeccd41c0d664a8f8a8
I admitted because I had X-ray since I used to staff on Sage. I can get the people in discord to vouch for me as well, we were playing something else.

I admitted because I had X-ray since I used to staff on Sage. I can get the people in discord to vouch for me as well, we were playing something else.

so lemme ask you this. You staffed on sage but you keep xray on forge? kinda weird that you wouldn't remove it after you weren't staff

You get frozen and then you go into ts and on top of that you're playing a different game? if you were playing a different game you wouldn't of found out that you were frozen. You don't have 2 monitors because you told me you have a tv as a monitor.

Nice Lies, you can't get any piece of proof at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.