ImFye [Namemc for my past IGNS https://namemc.com/search?q=ImFye]

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Timezone:

EST

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Experiences will be listed below.

DawnPvP - Sr Mod: DawnPvP was HCF, KIT-MAP, UHC server they had about 60+ players on the first SOTW they had, the staff team was very professional and they taught me the basics of being a staff and how to deal with toxic players in teamspeak, and keeping calm no matter what because you represent the staff team and how to act mature and be professional as a staff. I still keep in touch with some of the staff on Dawn. I think I truly changed the community and the staff on Dawn, I taught the Helpers on the staff team what I’ve been taught and told them what to do in such situations. Made the community less toxic by talking to them how I was just like them until I realized that staffing has changed my life. I told them to try new things and to keep calm. It was a great experience being staff on DawnPvP.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/cd05ea63dbae1509b215b2a9ff7aadc8

AraPvP - Mod: AraPvP was a HCF, KIT-MAP server and they averaged 50 - 70 players on SOTW, Ara taught me how to work with a different community and players. The community was good, they had a couple of toxic players here and there but I would just ignore the hatred and look on the positive side. I made sure no one was cheating and following the rules. I also had to make sure there was no toxicity between players and that it was a great community overall. I would mainly work in the support rooms and I would answer all the questions with the best of my ability and if there were things I could not answer I would ask higher staff to help the player. Ara was a great server for me to staff on and I recorded all my bans and posted them in the staff team discord. If I had no proof then I had to ss the hacker or block glitcher unless a Manager was watching with me. Ara also taught me about grammar and toxicity, every single time I made a grammar mistake in the public chat people would correct me and that made me seem unprofessional. It was really easy for me to get toxic since there were a lot of toxic players in Ara I had to make sure that I was mature and that I was doing my job and ignoring the toxicity. I had a lot of fun being staff on AraPvP

Proof: https://gyazo.com/417363d06497903e49a81d6b8f0d6017

ImmortalPvP - Manager: ImmortalPvP was HCF, KIT-MAP, UHC Server, they averaged 50 - 80+ players for SOTW. It was another different community for me, I helped the owners with the server and also had a big part on the website, I helped make the website with the other manager since all the owners were very busy working on the server and with school, so me and other staff help made the website and I made all the formats for applications with my own ideas and help from other staff. I made all the Staff, Translator, Media, Ban, Mute application formats. I hosted most of the staff meetings and made sure all the staff was up to date with the server and what will happen in the near future, every day I would go through staff applications, Deny some and accept some. Being Manager was a really amazing staff experience for me. I would help staff if they ever needed any, I was always on discord and answered all the questions from staff to the players I would respond right away. I also made sure that no staff was abusing and made sure they were using their staff permissions correctly. I demoted the people who acted immaturely, toxic, unprofessional. I would also promote the staff that showed me that they are worthy of a higher staff rank position. I would deal with all the staff problems and player problems. Being a Manager really showed me that staffing is not just banning players and muting them, staffing truly changed me as a person and gave me a different point of view to look at people who work hard to help players out. It was really fun managing a staff team and also a great experience.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604523325745790976/608868553155674132/unknown.png

SagePvP - Mod: SagePvP was honestly a great staff experience for me, I learned a lot of things and got my mod rank into a month of staffing as a helper and I had a lot of playtime and punishments, my job as a Mod was to mentor new helper that came into the SagePvP network. I helped them out with a lot of things, Helpers could not ban over a specific amount of days so whenever a helper needed a ban on a player, I’d be the first to ban them. I watched the chat for toxicity and mostly racism. Sage players could get out of hand so I had to be professional at all times. The community was really big, Sage averaged about 500-600 players SOTW when I staffed on there as a mod. We got a lot of players and every SOTW was really fun. Sage helped me learn many things such as dealing with a bigger and better community, not all the players on Sage where nice but I made the best out of it, I also really liked the staff team they taught me a lot and showed me what to do in such situations. Sage always had players in teamspeak so I helped everyone out on the server with the best of my ability, Sage made me a better person and a better staff member in general. I think I’ve matured a lot. I do not have any proof of me being staff on sage other than my helper rank on my phone which I can message you on telegram. But you can ask some staff on Sage and they will verify I was Mod. I also got false demoted from sage, the reason I was demoted was toxicity. But that was not the case, another Helper framed me for being toxic and when I showed proof to Platform Admins that I was nothing but professional and mature, they quickly gave my rank back. Not as Mod but as Helper!

SagePvP - Helper: Once I got my rank back as a helper I staffed for about two weeks and did everything in my power to help the players out and make sure they are enjoying their time on Sage, but unfortunately I was sitting in spawn one day, in teamspeak just doing my job. I got my rank taken away with no explanation or a reason, I then was messaged on Telegram by the Plat Admin that gave my role back, and he told me that one of the owners took away my rank and never gave me, or the Admin a reasoning on why I was demoted. But since it was such an amazing time staffing on Sage I decided to re-apply and if I get accepted I am committed and dedicated for Sage!

Centile - Moderator : Centile was another amazing staff experience for me. CentileHCF got about 100-200 players for sotw or on average. The staff there taught me a lot and I made many friends that I can rely on nowadays. Centile was probably the most relaxed and fun community I’ve ever staffed on. I usually worked in support rooms in teamspeak and made sure no one was cheating / being toxic/racist/abusing glitches / etc etc.

MMC ( MinemenClub ) - Trial-Mod: Minemen was an amazing staff experience, it taught me the basics of screen sharing and I had about 100 mutes the first 3 days I was staff. The staff was very funny but some were immature. I resigned for my own reasons. But Minemen was a great practice server and I swept up the players in chat that where toxic and racist. Most players would get upset and tell each other to kill them selfs. I would quickly mute them before it got serious! Minemen averaged about 1500-2000 players daily. Working with a different and big community was very fun. I got to interact with new players and make new friends from the community and staff team. I would be the first to move players in teamspeak and deal with their problems while other staff fooled around. I took staffing on MinemenClub while others didn’t. Staffing on Minemen truly made me a different staff member and person, I matured a lot and learned new things.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/30dd3b8b221c7ebe39d3dac9427760d2

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are an immense amount of reasons why I would like to re-apply on SagePvP but one of them is that I truly love helping people out. Just to see someone happy because I helped them also makes me really happy. I also love making new friends with people in the community or just having a general conversation with someone, I also want to apply for Sage because it will teach me how to work with different players that I have never before. One of my quality is that I am a very nice person to everyone and that’s why I love helping people so much, I can use that quality to help out Sage and show the players and community how much I really care about them, and that I deserve my rank as a staff member, also getting staff back on SagePvP has been a big dream of mine, I have never met such a nice and great community or a server like Sage, when I first got staff it was such a welcome server and everyone in the community was very nice and respectful and I truly miss that, just to be staff on a server and to help people has always been a dream of mine, I also see that Sage needs staff/helpers and people to work support rooms, anytime I need help and that I join teamspeak there are a lot of people waiting and in need of help, where if I was staff I could move all those people and deal with their problems and questions. I am also very active and always on discord, telegram. I am willing to dedicate all my time into being a staff member on SagePvP!

I also would like to apply because I meet the requirements to be a helper/Trial Mod on SagePvP, I treat every player the same and never be biased no matter if I know them or if they are Partner / YouTuber I will treat all players with respect and be honest with them. In my opinion, I really think that staffing is really fun, I enjoy playing HCF but one of my favorite things to play in Minecraft is to be staff on a server I enjoy playing even though you have to be very serious as a staff member and have a certain level of maturity, I think it is a fun experience to staff. As a player on Sage, I have seen many players be very racist through saying racial slurs in different ways, typing it word by word and being very toxic in chat and always having arguments, and when they get upset they encourage players to suicide which most likely ruins the players day which is really disrespectful, if I was staff I would quickly check their history and ban them for the specific time the Staff Guide saids so. I am mostly on starting in the morning and that is when all the staff are offline. If I am not on my pc I will always be on Telegram, also Discord I always have those apps open on my phone and answer all the questions I get and deal with other problems. When I also ban someone I will mostly record it because 50% of the time they come into teamspeak and tell me that it was false, but since I have proof I can prove them wrong and I will never false ban someone I am always making sure I use my commands as a staff member correct. Not abusing in any sort of way and being sure of my bans / mutes. I also think that Sage has players from all over the world and that's what makes the server so special.

I would also like to apply on SagePvP because Sage could use some helpers on their Staff Team, I would fit perfectly because I am very active and can play 70-80 hours in a week, and since there is a virus out currently ( COVID-19 ) I can put extra hours in the server and make sure everyone is having their best experience playing on SagePvP. I also know how everything works on the server since I have staffed twice on here and even though I did not leave on the best or worst terms I still know some staff members and have some friends in the community.

I also have seen a lot of staff be very immature in teamspeak and be goofy and make fun of different players and servers. If I was staff on Sage I would really take my job seriously, I also do not tolerate people who break rules and cheat. As a staff member on SagePvP, I would be very mature, professional and calm even if I am getting yelled at by a player because he got false banned. I would make sure that everyone in the community is having the best HCF experience playing a server I staff. I would also love to change the community by making it less toxic, and having no cheaters on SagePvP and make it all around a better server and experience for all the staff and players on the server. I also know how mad and stressed players get when there is no staff on the server and since I am very active I can always be in teamspeak helping everyone with the best of my ability.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

If accepted, how would you improve the player's experience?:

I have an immense amount of skill that can help out the community and players

My skills:

Helpfulness:

I really enjoy helping anyone even if I do not know you. I love to answer any questions that will help you out, even if it is something basic like “ what is the teamspeak “ if I am not on my pc I am always on Discord and Telegram. I answer questions on there from my phone, and I am a very helpful person in-game.

Maturity:

Even though I am 15 and young I am very mature for my age, and maturity plays a big role in staffing, and I can handle all the situations and be very mature about it, I will never brag if I helped someone out. If I see someone hacking I won’t get aggravated and get mad because they are cheating on the server and breaking rules, I’d be mature and deal with it.

Activity:

To be a good staff member you must put a lot of hours into the server that your staff on so you do not get strikes, demoted and etc. By being active you can help out players with their needs. I strive to be on the server every day and put 80+ hours every single week.

Patience:

As a staff member you have to be very patient with the players and community, they really try to get on your nerves but I will never let that happen. Every time someone tries to be toxic to me I will always be positive to them and if I start getting mad I will ignore them and go for a walk and clear my mind. I can also take criticism really well and always be patient.

Dedication:

Being a staff member on Sage was always a goal for me if I get accepted that would be a huge accomplishment. Since there are so many people in teamspeak that need help I will dedicate all my time into SagePvP since it's such a big community I would love to help a variety of different players

Honesty:

Being a staff member I will always be honest even if I make a mistake which is worthy for a demotion/strike, I will always tell you the truth and never lie as a staff member and I have learned from my mistakes that lying is not worth it, and that staff should always be honest no matter what situation they are in.

Trustworthy:

I truly think that I am a very trustworthy person, I will never give out a secret to anyone, not even a staff member. I will always keep their secrets and be the best friend I can for them and help them out in such situations. If you break someone’s trust that will take a while to recover, and it will take a while to gain that trust back.

Responsible:

Being a staff member I will always be responsible for my actions, maturity, toxicity, and using my commands as a staff member always be responsible and never abuse for someone else’s benefits and needs. I will always ban/mute players and make 100% sure that it isn't false and be responsible for all my bans and commands.

Sum: I can make sure every player has a great experience playing SagePvP by being active so if they need help in teamspeak I can move them and try to help out their problems with the best of my ability. I still remember all Sage staff commands and how to use them in certain situations, since I staffed here twice I know what to do in different varieties of scenarios. That will benefit the players since I don’t need a staff member watching me in case I make mistakes!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

ChatScale - Helper

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Additional Information?:

Hello, I am 15 years old, my current IGN is ImFye and I really enjoy playing Minecraft. Outside of Minecraft, I like to play sports like Basketball, Soccer.

I would love to become staff on Sage due to the joy I think I would get out of it, and I think I would be a good fit on the staff team.

Socials:

Telegram: @Fye223

Teamspeak: ImFye

IGN: ImFye

Thank you for taking time to read my application and I would love to read all the feedback on what to do next time for my application. Message me on telegram if you want to say anything else I will respond very fast.​

Last edited:

Ties

Established member
Thank you for your response, what could I improve. Word count is just to show how much effort I put into my application!
Not much to improve. It's a decent app however you should be able to tell the amount of effort based on the application not the word count.

fourpack

Known member
+1
Talked with him on Telegram.
-Mature
-Experienced
-Prior Staff on Sage
-Detailed Application

Regards,
fourpack

Last edited:

Combatloggers

+1
-Can verify his staff roles on Dawn, Immortal, and Mineman
-Worked with him multiple times before
-Great Manager/Platform admin
-Really mature
-overachiever.

Plus8

+1
-Can verify his staff roles on Dawn, Immortal, and Mineman
-Worked with him multiple times before
-Great Manager/Platform admin
-Really mature
-overachiever.
It’s good to see you again Combatloggers, I appreciate the +1. Hope you have a great rest of your day!
Regards

ImFye

Status
Not open for further replies.