Denied Imcheatinq_ Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name):Imcheatinq_
Timezone:est

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

VanityMC (Helper) When being a staff member on Vanity,I learned a lot was a fun experience I was demoted cause I went on vacation. So I forgot to let them know.Also I was almost promoted to mod.
No proof for this

FaithfulMC I was a Faithful staff member for several months, when being there I learned how to properly screenshare players. FaithfulMC was definitely the reason I looked at being a staff member differently, It was truly a life changing experience for me. I met many people that helped me out as I was there. I made it to Moderator before I decided it was time to leave the network, I left on good terms with the staff team.
Proof: https://prnt.sc/rt93m0

Hcnations (Admin) I have been a staff member on this server for a long time I know a lot how to deal with players,find bugs, and look for ways to make the server better.
Proof: https://prnt.sc/rt9egp

OstiaPVP (Trial mod) I was a helper for like 4 days then promoted to Trial mod I was demoted cause I was frozen for hacks and they found a ghost client that was used a week ago and I was not using it I worked so hard to get promoted and that happened I enjoyed the server as it was a fun experience but the server died.
https://gyazo.com/1da7741cdf8a0ab077e1158701aefbdf

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I’ve been playing SagePVP for a good bit, and I’ve decided to take the next step and apply for staff. I’m a mature individual that takes pride in what I do. I always do my best to respect one another even if that person has done something to me in the past that I didn’t quite appreciate. This is important because it makes you look like the the more responsible person. This is something I’ve learned as I got older I knew it would benefit me in the future when it came to schooling and working.My skills. I have gathered skills over the years of being a staff member. When working on Factions servers I learned how to screen share, Another skill that I have acquired is being able to speak with proper grammar, in my opinion this is very important because it’s easier to understand. I’ve used my grammar skill on every server I’ve ever worked for, as it is one of the best ways to communicate with one another.I am also really dedicated to helping others ,and I believe staff is the right place for me. I also got a good eye could be useful for screen sharing.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I will start by keeping chat under control. Look for people that are cheating.I will look for bugs to get them fixed. I will do anything possible to make sagepvp better.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 I got nothing to lie about and the reason I said 10 cause I dont lie and I can promise you that i'm 99.99% honest and others can find out there self

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: dont know any of em

Additional Information?:I just hope that I can make sagepvp become a better server I will do anything even if I don't get accepted there is always another chance. I believe the server will get better over time. Used to play on the account FarRight4Life but Ive sold it

Last edited:
Is there proof you are Farright4life?
Also when were you mod on Faithful this isn't enough proof.
I dont have enough proof for all Idk I was staff long time ago plus I am farright4life they can even ask I have proof of the account that I used to own it

Shotbow

Established member
I dont have enough proof for all Idk I was staff long time ago plus I am farright4life they can even ask I have proof of the account that I used to own it
How do we know it's you though? Also I think this whole past staff experience is just "bogus".

Status
Not open for further replies.