Denied IMakeYourMad {!} Staff Applications {!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:
IMakeYourMad
Timezone:
GMT +1
Netherlands
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Discord: MatziniPvP#9739 Telegram @IMakeYourMad Teamspeak: IMakeYourMad

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes, I had my own server and I gained a lot of experience on the with several things (Player average 25)
Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to gain experience and I also think this is a fun server. I also want to help people who have problems solve them as quickly as possible.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
because I will be there a lot for the staff team of Sagepvp and the members when she or he will need mine, I am a boy who can and will abide by the rules.
I will also do what is expected of me and when you need me I will be there.
I can find it quickly with everyone and I will help those people with whom she has problems.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
No One
Additional Information:
I am a boy with a lot of peace and therefore choose the right path when needed.

Last edited:

Lurth

-1 The reason why I’m giving you that rating is because your application is not detailed and you don’t have any exprenices

Umzk

Veteran Member
No detail
Making text bigger to make his application look bigger
-1 The reason why I’m giving you that rating is because your application is not detailed and you don’t have any exprenices
And honestly he has a little less detail than you so be quiet

Lurth

I meant absolutely no hate towards him just saying and I have less detail because I have broken fingers

Umzk

Veteran Member
I meant absolutely no hate towards him just saying and I have less detail because I have broken fingers
Why apply for a Minecraft server if you have broken fingers. Take this from a ex. Staff member: You won’t get accepted with that little detail

“No experience that’s a stupid reason how is he supposed to get staff if the excuse for being rejected is no experience? If that’s the case then no new people can ever get staff.

Unkindness

- No Staff experience whatsoever.
- Just made words look bigger.
- No detail.
- Doesn't meet some requirements.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @IMakeYourMade, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.