IMakeYourMad

What is your age?
I'm 16 years old.

What is your timezone?
CET (Central European Time)
UTC/GMT +1 hour

What country are you from?
Netherlands

How many hours a week are you able to put into Sage?
I'm just going to go ahead and put my full detailed schedule here.
I am active from anytime between:
Monday: 7h
Tuesday: 10h
Wednesday: 6h
Thursday: 5h
Friday: 10h
Saturday: 12h
Sunday: 12h

*All times may fluctuate depending on schedule*

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Server Where i whas staff on:
  • DemonPvP [Mod] 200-500 Players 2020, Resigned. Didn't enjoy the server anymore. You can ask admins if i was staff and they will tell you i was.
  • GalacticPvP [Helper] 50-200 Players, 2019-2020. Resigned. Server owners were toxic and unprofessional. You can ask owner he will tell you i was.
My Own Servers:
  • Error Hcf 100-200 Players 2018-1019. Shutdown payment Problems.
  • Revengepvp 50-70 Players 2020-20
  • TridentMc] 1k-2k Players, 2020-2020. Founder. I Resign Yesterday of my Owner Role and now i have founder role but i will leave that discord if i get pending on here.

Proof: Click Here
    Info: (If needed I will talk about it if you want to dm me)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

• I want to become staff because of how much I love the server and the community and the things that I can do that can make Sagepvp a safe and more fun place. I love to play HCF with my friends on big servers like ViperMC or Lunar.gg. I always see Hackers everywhere I go someones b hopping on SOTW down road dying to them contently and staff not doing anything about it in game. Then you have to go to Teamspeak where all the staff ignores you. I want to make sure that doesn't happen and if I miss it I will always be there to help in Teamspeak. I love helping people and working I know it's not a real job but I will always treat it like one I take everyone's needs seriously so they can have the best experience on Sagepvp and hopefully make it grow more. I love the aspect of being able to help people it makes me feel good about myself knowing that I helped someone and made there day a little bit better/ easier. Also making sure everyone's concerns/ Questions will always be answered. I love dealing with a lot of people even if it could take hours as long as I get the job done. Another reason is that of time-zones. There are a lot of different people logging in from around the world and a lot of them take advantage of that because of staff times so really early in the morning when people could be trying to farm they would cheat and I don't want that to happen. I love the server in general how much time and effort all the staff put time into the server and I hope I could do that too. The Owner how much time and effort he also puts into making the server better and trying to make it a better place and more enjoyable. I'll always be there too I don't give up I'll be there for the whole ride the bumpy times the hard times the good times and the alright times. I won't give up and i’ll try my best make it better constantly.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

(7)

Like to help players
Active +
Friendly
Becarefull

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
You can talk to Recruits

You can talk to Promotheus
You can talk to WuMarik
You can talk to Arcticcc
You can talk to ChronicSeizures

There my boys from way back. :)

Additional Information?:
Even if I am denied I would like to thank you guys for even giving me the chance to apply. This is also my second application, which hopefully shows how much I want this.

Joined Sagepvp: 2018/10/10
Builder Sagepvp: 2019/01/02
QUIT: 2020/05/06
Joined Back: 2020/08/12

Last edited:

RETROUSSE

Established member
When I was staff, you were an extremely toxic and immature player and would always fight over any situation. You also at one point were sending IP grabbers to players on the server back in May this year when I was Admin and you tried claiming that a 'gyazo.nl' link was the 'Netherlands Gyazo domain'

C

calvin

When I was staff, you were an extremely toxic and immature player and would always fight over any situation. You also at one point were sending IP grabbers to players on the server back in May this year when I was Admin and you tried claiming that a 'gyazo.nl' link was the 'Netherlands Gyazo domain'

Status
Not open for further replies.