-=-=-=-=-=-
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
-=-=-=-=-=-
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
BabyCraft
(RESIGN)
The number of people a day:150-200
When I joined the Staff team, the BabyCraft server was a crazy success.
It was closed because the server started losing players and I left midway.
(LOST MY PROOF)

(To Be Honest, That's All My Experience)
(I know everything about ssing, catching vape and a lot more)
-=-=-=-=-=-
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are multiple reasons why I'm applying for staff.
I submit a form to the staff team because I want to try more to join staff teams on large servers. To feel what it's like to be part of something big, Increase my experience as a Staff team member. Meet new people, get respect from people, And respecting people who can teach me things for life. Taking part in this staff team is a big responsibility and I think I'm ready for it in every way, Respect, helping people, loyal, supportive, trustworthy, and lots more. And especially to show that I'm worth something. Sagepvp Staff Team can increase my experience in every way. SagePvp Staff Team Requires Maturity and I think I am mature enough to take a part of the staff team.
-=-=-=-=-=-
1. Professionalism
The SagePVP Staff team can teach me how to be the best at what I do and the most professional. Because what Staff teams are looking for, a professional who knows what he's doing, And I think I'm the one who knows what he does and how to do it best. I am good at stressful situations and know how to keep calm.
Being a professional in something means to me that I have set a goal and managed to reach it, and my goal is to be part of the SagePVP Staff team.
-=-=-=-=-=-
2. Maturity
Maturity is very important, What a high-level team needs, maturity, and people who know what they're doing, I know what I'm doing and I'm smart and mature enough to be, part of the SagePVP team. I know it's not easy to be accepted, but I think I'm good enough to be accepted.
-=-=-=-=-=-
3. Respectful
Respect So Important!
Respect is a very important thing Because a disrespectful person has no place to get respect from the people around him. Respect for me is a very important value Because respect is what symbolizes me. When I connect to Sagepvp I get respect from the team and the people, as a human being I will restore respect with love and calm.
-=-=-=-=-=-
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I believe I can improve the player experience according to the things listed below:

1. Reliable
Reliable Means Everything!
Being a reliable person is very important, You have to know what it means to be a reliable person, When you are part of the staff team it is important to be a reliable person and I am one of them. I never lied and never lie to anyone. Being a trustworthy person to me means you know what you are doing and you are doing it with a desire to help. and My desire is to get into the server and help everyone and to be real with everyone.

2. Trust Worthy
Worth trusting for me is very important because when someone trusts me I always have to be by his side and as soon as I get into a server I enjoy and have fun with I trust this server and the same thing I will do with taking part in the server team I will try to make everyone happy and make everyone feel that I am here to help and give everyone a pleasant and fun feeling

3. Rule Breakers
I always see trolls who come to ruin all the fun and see toxic people that lowers the desire to play, I'm against all this crap I want to make these people disappear from the hcf community and want to just give people a fun gaming experience without crap without trolls just fun.

4. Strengths
My Strengths are to be calm in the most difficult situations, helping others with everything. I have very high speaking abilities. I can contribute a lot to everything. I know how to program I always want to help and contribute to everyone, especially to Sagepvp I would love to come and help you with everything you need in the staff team and everything else.

5. Hard Working
Hard work for me means I can do anything, I always work as hard as I can and bring good results. Good work leads to successes in life and games and in every area of my life / yours I want to get into the team It is worth working hard and showing the sage management that I am worth something and that I can do anything if I want to, and even if its super hard ill work hard and show You didn't just pick me for nothing.

6. Loyalty
Loyalty is such a small word but so important.
Being loyal to something or someone is very important, When I get into a server like Sagepvp I get all the support from all the players/staff team and I want to give back and be loyal to these people who have always supported me.

7. Activity
Monday: 3-4 hours
Tuesday: 3-4 hours
Wednesday: 3-4 hours
Thursday: 3-4 hours
Friday: 6-7 hours
Saturday: 8-9 hours
Sunday: 5-6 hours
I can put more time if needed !.

-=-=-=-=-=-
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself as 8 because I think being honest with someone can fix problems instead of lying to someone and make him happy with lies. being honest is like being respectful tell the whole truth instead of making a story full of lies.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No ):
-=-=-=-=-=-
Additional Information?:
Discord IGN: chick#3362
Telegram: Currently Dosent have

GOOD LUCK <3

Last edited:
E

Elway

Application pending.

Please message me on telegram for more information.

My telegram is @cartierbracelet.

The final decision will be made in teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.