Denied IGNTaz's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoGirlToggeld

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): IGNTaz

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I do, it will be listed below.

MMC - Mod Proof: https://gyazo.com/edbeb4f530bea16d99d733cd051d029a
DemonMC - Manager
Randomcraft - Mod ( Build Manager )
ColdNetwork - Chat mod ( Media Admin )
FatalPvP - platadmin
HCGuilds - Platform admin
Slide - Faction Manager
Vexus - Admin
CloverPvP - Owner

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I like SagePvP's community, because it is closer together and it feels more like a welcoming community to me. I have enjoyed playing on SagePvP for a long time and I would like to help manage the server and look behind the scenes. I feel like the other servers are less personal and I dislike that. I can be on a lot and I like to answer and help people so I think I can be a very good fit. I always try to answer all questions I get as persistent and correctly as possible. I enjoy seeing people happy and be grateful for helping them. I always try making them feel happy, trusted or helped even if I cannot always help them with their issue. I like to make sure players get all the help they need so they can play the SagePvP without any issues.
Sometimes players do not report a rule breaker because they might think it will be ignored by staff-members or overlooked. I want to make sure players do not do this and report the rule breakers, because they hate the rule breaker’s behavior as much as I do.

I think rule breakers ruin the experience of the players more than they could imagine. I want to make sure the players' experience does not become negative, because of a rule breaker. I always make sure I do not say and/or do stupid things when I have an exemplary function.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I'm quite an easy going person and I like getting to know new people and talking to new people. However, I know when the time is right to be mature and help players who need it, and at the same time I know when the time is right to be strict and set players straight. I have quite a high tolerance for immature people so I don't get angry quickly and can deal with awkward players. I know how to conduct myself as a staff member on SagePvP and will represent the server with pride. I would like to help players with their issues. If it is based on players or on bugs I will always do my best to help them out. As a staff member being honest is vital and I always endeavor to tell the whole truth. Personally honesty and being truthful means a lot to me. I believe that under any circumstance telling the truth is always the better solution. Lying almost always leads to negative outcomes or more lies. As a staff member you also represent the server, so if you lie it affects you and the community as a whole. In addition, I am also a very trustworthy person. If you tell me something, My previous experience as a staff member has shown me the amount of responsibility I would be committing to by being staff. That is why you can rely on me as a staff member because I am aware of the responsibility that is required. I also have an adept way of prioritizing my responsibilities and I’ll always hold my responsibility as staff to a high priority. If I become staff I will never purposely let down any players or staff members.
This is how I would make the players experience better.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? At the time being I would probably rate me a 8.5 and that's cause I got way more experience now then I had before. Back in the days I was a 5 but didn't really want to mention that but u know what I'm a changed man and got way more experience that will help out the server with player issues, bugs etc. So I would rate me a strong 8.5 cause I think I have been a changed man since the last time a applied and the reason to this is simple I'm much more professional, mature etc since last time.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Sadly not.

Additional Information?: Thx for reading my app. Feel free to give me feedback!

Attachments

• 6A2BA83E-1AEF-48BA-8AA8-088580293B58.png
    6A2BA83E-1AEF-48BA-8AA8-088580293B58.png
    508 KB · Views: 96
  • 28C16AA5-8B76-43A8-8296-8CC8224E5C23.png
    28C16AA5-8B76-43A8-8296-8CC8224E5C23.png
    522 KB · Views: 90
  • 7DE343BD-0A72-449F-813F-403E556C48A0.png
    7DE343BD-0A72-449F-813F-403E556C48A0.png
    538.2 KB · Views: 97
  • A7095FEA-3ACE-4F45-AA0E-E92BC2C6011D.png
    A7095FEA-3ACE-4F45-AA0E-E92BC2C6011D.png