Denied ignSven staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

IGN (In-Game Name): ignSven
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was mod+ on potion land. Proof
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people so they enjoy their stay on your server. I am a very motivated guy, I want to help out on the server. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, cheaters, and griefers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing is ruining our everyday lives on your server. We all know that nobody likes a rule-breaker. I believe I should become a helper because I am a very kind and dedicated person with an open heart. Ever since I started playing SagePvP I was thinking in the back of my head this server is going down in HCF history for being one of the biggest hcf servers and I really want to be a part of that.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Teamwork: this can be one of my best acts of professionalism while being staff. having the ability to figure with other players you've got never met before is tough but I'm ready to try this with ease. I always kindle the other opinions and expand on them after I am confused about something and can learn something new about everyone I'm having to figure with, and not perceive them on how they talk or act. I'm not a coward I'm very outgoing and extremely respectful to everyone that I'm working with and keep it to a knowledgeable level.

Activity: This is often something important that plenty of staff lack while being staff on a network. I'm ready to give 4+ hours every day MAX to the network if needed. Mostly I'd give around 2-3 hours on a daily basis Monday-Friday. On weekends, I'm ready to give longer than on weekdays. I will be able to handle each case I've got with thought and eagerness to help the staff team and the network.

Respect: giving my time and energy goes to be important but firstly respect is essential to interact with other players. I need to indicate my gratitude to any or all players once they have an interaction with me on the network. I will be able to always act professionally in any situation that's given to me and if I had an argument I'd keep it to a minimum. Giving people my time and having to pay attention to what they assert is relevant to me and if they offer the identical reaction back I will be able to show gratitude in what there in TeamSpeak, forums, or in chat requesting help with.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate myself an 8-10. I rated myself an 8 - 10 because everyone has lies from time to time and so do i but I still consider myself quite an honest person and I would like to show that to everyone.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:

Discord: Sven.#1234
Telegram: @ignSven

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.