Denied ignSpleefing's Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prepayment

IGN (In-Game Name)
ignSpleefing (previously Spleefing, however my account was hacked.)
Region (EU/NA/Other)
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?
HCNations (Under Ownership of _Menno)

Sr.Mod
150-200 On SOTW
Server Shut down
Proof
https://gyazo.com/8889d5531f348ba9decec4bc330c471d
https://gyazo.com/10cd8c5658845d2fc07e8b98df15761c

Revils Network
Mod
75-125 On New Season.
Resigned
The server was dying and getting little to no players and half of the head-staff team resigned, so I decided to resign also.
Proof
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709599032074567761/730836936142487622/unknown.png

CavePvP
Trial-Mod
100-175 on SOTW

VibesHQ
Platform-Admin
30-40
No proof sadly.
Shut down

HCRival
Helper
200-300
Resigned due to them constantly botting players and I did not like staffing there.

Why would you like to become a staff member?
I would like to become staff on SagePvP for many reasons. One reason I would like to become staff is because I love the server. I have been playing for a year or so. I would also like to become staff because I would like to help the server and the staff team as much as I can. I sometimes see people saying in chat, "Staff move me in TS", but there is no staff currently on. I would like to be active everyday so I will be able to help players and make them enjoy their time on SagePvP as much as they can. I want people to still play the server and love to play it. I want people to be able to tell all of their friends to join the server. I want to treat the players super well and never leave someone unsatisfied. I will always help everyone to the best ability that I can. I will not do half of my effort ever. I will always give full effort. Another reason I would like to become staff on SagePvP is because I would love to staff on a great server. I would like to help the server grow and the player base. Another reason I would like to become staff is because I want to dedicate myself to the server and use most of my time on the server. In my opinion staffing is not something you can just take lightly. You have to have the time and dedication. You can't just take it as a joke, but you must like to staff on the server. There is sometimes that you can be less serious however, sometimes you have to now when to switch and become very mature. Another reason I would like to become staff on the sever is because I really enjoy helping people. I don't like people in the HCF community that try to be so toxic just for people to not enjoy the server. People like that always do their best to make people not enjoy playing the server. I hate cheaters with all of my heart. The only thing cheaters do on the server is make people not want to play the server. I hate players like this in the community. I want to do my best to make sure that there is no players dislike the server. As I said before, I want every player to enjoy playing the server. I don't want any cheaters, toxic players, and more. Another reason I would like to become a staff member is because whenever I talk to the staff members or see them in game they are always so kind and caring. So if I become a staff member I would be able to be apart of the hard-working and kind staff team. I would like them to help me grow as a staff member and be able to learn from the staff members on the team now, so I can do many things better and overall grow as a staff member. Overall, I love SagePvP very much and would love to become staff. I have many different reasons to become staff and even more of a reason to be staff.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
*ACTIVITY*
I'm sad to admit this but.... I have no life XD. I spend a lot of time on my computer and will be able to dedicate lots of my time to the server. If I can't be on at one point for around a day, I will be sure to report it at least a day in advance. I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I can play 20 hours per day, but I can be on for a really long amount of time.

*DEDICATION*
I will always dedicate myself to making players love their time on the server. I will spend hours on dedicating my time and effort. I will do my best to do Support rooms, helping out in discord and in game. I will always help teaching new staff members to learn everything they need to know about staffing on the network!

*HARD WORKING*
I am very hard working. I will always do the task that I am asked of. I will never disregard something I have been asked to do. I will do it gladly and well.

*TRUSTWORTHY*
I always want to be a person you can trust. I want you to always know that I will be there and you can trust me if you need me. I want you guys to always know that I won't lie about anything. I want you to trust me at all times. I will be there for staff and players. I want both the staff team and players to know that I am a trustworthy staff member.

*PATIENCE*
No matter what I will always be very patient. For example, If someone is in a support room, and they are yelling and saying things such as, Sh*t staff and things, I will keep my cool.I will make sure to find out their problem and help them to the best of my ability.

*HCF EXPIRIENCE*
I've played HCF for around 3 years now. I have lots of knowledge on HCF and HCF servers. Over the years, I've come to learn lots of HCF and how I can try to make a player enjoy their time on the network and love playing. There are many different ways to do things and handle situations, and over time I've learned lots of them and I feel as if I have a really good idea on how to handle things.

*Kindness*
I am a very kind person overall. I want to always make sure the players have the best experience they possibly can on the network. I'd want them to have fun all the time playing the server, and I want to do the most I can to make them enjoy the network as much as possible.

*Reliability*
If anyone asks me to do anything, I will do exactly what they ask me. I won't procrastinate the assignment or anything. I can do my best to get the assignment done in a timely fashion, and do it to the best of my ability.

*Helpful*

I will always help the staff members and players. If I see a new staff member struggling and they need help, I will always be sure to go and help them. I never want someone to not get the help they need to make the server great! I would also be great at helping players. I will make sure to do support rooms as fast and frequently as I can. I will make sure to give players the help they need even if they don't come into teamspeak for it. If I see someone in chat asking questions I will be sure to tell them everything they need to know

*Maturity*
I am very mature. I know I am a very young age however, I am very mature. I can always be funny and in a joking matter however, whenever needed, I can make the change from joking matter to ready to help anyone that needs it in a great way. I want people to know the server has lots of mature staff and that they can always go to the staff for help knowing that they will be mature!

There is many things that I can do to help improve the players experience. As time goes on as me being a staff member, I think this list will grow bigger and bigger. I will gain more experience and will be able to benefit a lot more things to the staff team. I want to be able to grow this list so I can help the server more and more as time goes on. Overall, I think many things I can do can improve the player experience. I would like to become staff and see that list grow bigger and bigger.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself a 9/10. Most people would probably ask why it isn't a ten however, nobody is ever completely honest and perfect. If I said that I have never lied it just would be a lie. Sometimes I may even forget something happen or accidently leave out a detail in something but 9/10 I tell the truth to the best of my ability, and never lie to staff members or players. to me, honesty is something very important as a staff member on the network. You must gain honesty and keep honesty and trust.
Can any current staff members vouch for you? (optional)
xPoquu
1644687013473.png

Additional Information?
Hours I can play per week.

<!> School Year! <!>
(Sunday) 3PM EST - 10PM EST
(Monday) 3PM EST - 11PM EST
(Tuesday) 3PM EST - 11PM EST
(Wednesday) 4PM - 11PM
(Thursday) 3PM EST - 11PM EST
(Friday) 3PM EST - 2AM EST
(Saturday) 3PM EST - 2AM EST

Last edited:

Chaptrrr

Established member

Toxic

threatening me in discord dms.
Discord ID: 747554846126899262

Attachments

• BC4BF08F-9039-4EEB-98F9-CB1317A703E7.jpeg
    BC4BF08F-9039-4EEB-98F9-CB1317A703E7.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 93
  • B6D6D13F-FD83-4C53-A9B8-5112B85B8B43.jpeg
    B6D6D13F-FD83-4C53-A9B8-5112B85B8B43.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Fyn

Prepayment

Toxic

threatening me in discord dms.
Discord ID: 747554846126899262
Could you please show a full screenshot please? As i did not say that and its very easy to inspect element on the discord browser version. Please show the desktop version

Blackberie

Veteran Member
+1

Can vouch for these servers. Staffed with him on HCRival, Revils, and Cave. He used to be very immature but I have talked with him recently and he has matured.

Status
Not open for further replies.