Denied ignMarcel's Media Application

ignMarcel

IGN (In Game Name): ignMarcel
Youtube Channel (Link): https://youtube.com/MarcelV6
Amount Of Subscribers: 522
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? I have 0 currently as I cannot record on the server since I can barely get started since I do not have a rank and nobody wants to invite me to a faction.
Average amount of views per video: All my recent videos have 800-1000 but my other videos have about 250-500
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes, I will be very committed to upload on the SagePvP Network
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: Because I enjoy HCF a lot and I haven't found a lot of HCF servers that will accept me recently. For example; Viper. Viper is a big server and it has a lot of players meaning that the requirement for subscribers and views to get a media rank will be insanely high. I cannot receive ranks on any of these servers because of this problem. I hope that SagePvP will help me grow when I upload on the server so later on I can be apart of different networks.

Herbz

Known member
Denied,
No recent video on sage, also your recent videos don't get many views. Start uploading on sage and if the videos get decent views you can re-apply and I will accept it.