Denied Ignhelix staff application

helix

IGN (In-Game Name): ignhelix
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
No
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I think I would be a great staff member. I want to help make the server a better place where people feel safe and invited and build relationships with the playerbase. I also wanna be a staff member because I love the server and would love to be apart of the server and improving it in any way possible. Another reason I would like to be a staff member is because I love helping others. Another reason I would like to be a staff member is because I have always wanted to be a staff member of an hcf server.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would listen to players and other staff and try my best to help with whatever there problem is. I can be on as often as needed and am a very friendly and outgoing person. I would give feedback to higher staff members of things here from players on the server such as things they think would make the server better.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 9/10. If a player was to ask me a question that they dont need to know the answer to or something along those lines I might need to lie. Other then that I have no reason to lie.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
no
Additional Information?:
I am a great people person and know alot about hcf , and can be on alot. I love hcf and I love interacting with others and helping to improve communitys.