Denied ignChris' Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaRank

Devouch! User is rude and ddoses. Huge DEVOUCH
You are the one who scammed TankTracks and doxed me. And now you're coming on here saying I ddos? Trying to scam me over 500$ for your minecraft server you tried doing 10 times over and over.

sxrout

+1

-Very detailed application.

-You seem very mature.

- Chris seems like he is a perfect fit for the staff team.

Toyed

+.05 good detail and stuff but Ive seen you on sage argueing with a ton of people but maybe you changed but then again it was only probs a week ago when you were arguing about some useless minecraft dramma and you were calling him a retard and stuff

MediaRank

+.05 good detail and stuff but Ive seen you on sage argueing with a ton of people but maybe you changed but then again it was only probs a week ago when you were arguing about some useless minecraft dramma and you were calling him a retard and stuff
I admit I did & yes I was toxic usally when these kind of peoples come to me and just talk shit for no reason but thanks for the feedback man!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @MediaRank, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.