Denied IgnBlazy's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnBlazy

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): IgnBlazy
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Karrat.Rip(Head Admin/Staff Manager{there was no managers that was the highest role}, 8 months) I cant find a screenshot of the playerlist or anything for this one but i have some dms discussing staff apps which would show i was a staff manager. https://gyazo.com/d40473fd040b2b2d8553e3b88fef4247
>Ruxor.Net(Admin, 5 months) https://gyazo.com/4dc16ee1c535083359a69104903a8dab
>AwokenMC(Helper, 2 months) https://gyazo.com/8f7f509239e5fd7e2ccbd1e1c0fdf4b5
>Extra: I was also Sr. Admin at a skyblock sever for 4 months but i forgot the name of it and i dont have proof.
(I have never been demoted, I resigned from all)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: There are 3 main reasons why I would like to become a staff member,
The first reason I would like to become a staff member is I really enjoy staffing. As you can see from my experience listed above I have 16+ months of staff experience, I believe this shows how much I enjoy staffing, as if I didnt enjoy it I wouldn't have applied for so many servers or staffed in them for so long.
Another reason I would like to become a staff member is I really enjoy the gamemode HCF. I think it has a lot to offer and I enjoy playing and staffing it. I think my experience in HCF will help me to help other people if I do get accepted.
The final reason I would like to become a staff member is because I love staffing at a server with a great community like the one here at Sage. Throughout the "downfall" of HCF Sage stayed up and running for all the players who still wanted to play.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I think both my experience in staffing and my experience in HCF will come together to help me better the players' experience.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: This is a difficult question, everybody would like to say they are honest at all times, however some situations lead us to be dishonest. I would rate my honesty a 8 or 9 out of 10 because no matter what I always try to be as honest as I can.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Possibly Graphicall, I haven't talked to him in a while but he was a Sr. Mod at Karrat where I was a Head Admin/ Staff Manager.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): Weekdays = 2-3 hours, Weekends = 3-4 hours.
↬ What is your discord @?: Blazy#2839
↬ Additional Information (optional):Thats all!

Status
Not open for further replies.