Denied Idris' Staff Application

Idris

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
Idris1337.

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU (Netherlands).

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have been staff on multiple servers, here is a list of servers I have been staff on:
Minemenclub: Been a Mod on MMC for around 2 months after the server opened.
Zonix: Been sr-mod on Zonix for a while, my time there stopped after sheep killer decided to stop the server.
SagePvP: I have been staff on Sage for some time and got up to sr-mod, I have a mate on the team that could vouch for me.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I think my experience speaks for itself, I'm looking to come back to Sage and help the staff team out with my experience, I would love to help the server out and make this server give a better experience to any player on the server, I'm excited about this next journey, hopefully, I will make my time worth it on Sage and make the server a better place and better experience for every player. And also build up my experience with other staff members and have a great time here, and to meet new people.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I was to be accepted, I would be on daily to check for cheaters that are ruining the experience for all the other players, I would also improve the players' experience by implementing my own ideas to make the server better and more fun for the players, and overall make it so the players don't have a long wait time in either TeamSpeak or on the forums. I will do my best to make the players' experience with the server the most fluent it can be.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
I got nothing to lie about, lying just makes anything worse and anything will come out in the end so I'd rate myself a 10 out of 10 because if you are not honest with yourself then what is there more you are not honest about?

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Smackings could vouch for me. Been staff with him on here before for a very long time.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
I can be online for around 4/5 hours per day. Monday (4 hours) Tuesday (4 hours) Wednesday (5 hours) Thursday (4 hours) Friday (5 hours) Saturday (8 hours) Sunday (5 hours)

↬ What is your discord @?: Idris#3655

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: No.​