Denied iDarknessCombo's staff application

iDarknessCombo

IGN (In Game Name): iDarknessCombo
Timezone: EEST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Unfortunetly no, but I don't appeal for staff member who needs to talk. I appeal for something like ChatMod / ChatHelper. :)
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I have Discord and Teamspeak.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I was admin in my friend's server and I was ChatHelper too.
Why do you want to become Staff?: Because I really like this server and I want to reduce the spam and the insults among players.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I really think I will reduce the spam in the server. :)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: I don't know but I think yes because I'm team with 2-3 staff members.
Additional Information: Sorry it's a pretty shit application. I'm not English it's not my language and I think I made alot of mistakes + I can't type colourful in the Forums. But I think I can become Staff because I think 2-3 Staff members can vouch for me + I'm not toxic in the server + I'm always watching the chat and I will see if someone is spaming or trash talking someone else.
Thank you for your time and I really hope to become a Staff member. :)
HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT !!! <3 :)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @iDarknessCombo, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.