Denied icarwash's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarwash

IGN: My current in-game username is, icarwash and I plan to keep it that way.
Age: My age is technically 14 years old but I will be turning 15 soon, So I hope that is not a problem
Timezone: PST
Do you own a quality microphone? I have a great quality microphone, A Blue Yeti Stereo Mic.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes I have Teamspeak, Discord, and Telegram
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I have had a couple of staff experiences, including My own server which got hacked and I decided not to run it anymore, including My own server which got hacked and I decided not to run it anymore, I know a lot of people say this but my server taught me lots of knowledge and it truly Helps. Ox PvP, which was HCF, Practice and Kits server a couple of years ago. I helped out the staff kind of be more "Connected" in a way where they would all help each other out. but sadly, the server was griefed and one day it was shut down, and never went online again..
Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because I think that I can help out the staff team/server I can be very active.
I will be very committed with any decisions The Staff Team Makes, and will always bring 110% I always will be committed to this server no matter what it is going through. If you have my word I will always be a helpful part of anything I do.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I think you should accept me as Staff Because no matter what If I ever became staff on here, whoever made that decision would never regret it. I also think I should become staff on this server because I will always do anything to help the community out, Help bring the community together, and help get rid of cheaters.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? I do not know many staff members on this server since I am new, but there could be one Partner of yours which could Maybe vouch for me. I've known him since 2016 and I'm going, to be honest, he can be toxic sometimes but I don't let it get to my head. His name is ErrorL. Youtube rank.
Additional Information: If I get accepted or not I would like to thank the staff who took the time to read this. Sincerely, - icarwash.

gunlean

-1 add color
Space out each question and answer.
Center it for better presentation.
lack of detail

-gunlean

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @icarwash, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.