Denied Ibague's Staff Aplication

Axxayy

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): ibague
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
sagepvp (trial mod - 2023, i got demoted for not reaching the playtime)
elevatemc (mod - 2023 resigned)
holypvp ( mod - 2022 resigned)
watermc (mod - 2022 resigned)
ghostly (mod - 2021 resigned)
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on sage because I would like to improve the people play experience. Having spent a significant amount of time on the server, I have developed a deep understanding on HCF and its intricacies. I believe that my strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and dedication would make me a valuable addition to the staff team. I am eager to assist players, enforce rules, and contribute to maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment. Being a staff member on sage would allow me to give back to a community that has provided me with countless hours of enjoyment, and I am ready to take on the responsibilities that come with the role.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I were accepted as a staff member, my goal would be to enhance the players' experience on the server through the following approaches: Enhanced Support: I would be readily accessible to assist players with their queries, issues, and technical difficulties. I would respond promptly and provide valuable assistance to ensure players feel supported and enjoy a seamless gaming experience. Fairness and Rule Compliance: I would diligently enforce server regulations, guaranteeing a fair and equitable playing field for all participants. Swift and consistent action would be taken against any violations, fostering an environment where players can engage in the game without encountering unfair practices. Continuous Growth: I would actively seek player feedback to identify areas for improvement. By attentively listening to their suggestions and concerns, I would constantly evolve and enhance my performance. Positive and Inclusive Environment: Cultivating a warm and inclusive atmosphere would be of utmost importance to me. I would promote friendly and respectful interactions among players, intervene when conflicts arise, and foster a sense of belonging for individuals from diverse backgrounds and skill levels.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8 - i think im a 8 because obviusly im not even perfect but i try to improve myself,
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) @Siiiiiiii
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 2/3h +
↬ What is your discord @?: @demon.booster
↬ Additional Information (optional): i got demoted by not reaching the needed playtime, i want to change this and try it again ill not be more inactive again. i hope to get a chance again:)

wpo

Veteran Member
Couple of grammar errors in some smaller answers but they shouldn’t matter that much, gl