Denied I meet the requirements to be a good staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

d1tro

Discord: Risky#8588
Youtube: Risky

Hi, I think I meet all the requirements to be a good staff because I have good moderating skills.
I won't abuse or nothing like that unless I'm allowed. If players need help I will come and see what is the problem.
If there are hackers I will see first what type of hack then ill ban/tempban them for what hack there using.
If someone is saying bad/toxic stuff I will mute/tempmute them for what they are saying bad.
I will listen to other mods so they can tell me what to do and if I'm doing stuff wrong.
A player that is in a Waiting room in TeamSpeak then I will gladly move them in a call with me to see what is the matter.
That's why I think I meet all the requirements to be an excellent staff. Please accept my forum because I love your server.
IGN: M510

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
This is not how you get staff. Not one of those servers where you ask for it and you get it.
Follow the format,
say you've been staff before, but show no proof.
The entire application is literally 3 lines...
meet the minimum requirements, or you probably won't get accepted.

Kuttans

Please follow the given format and write a proper detailed application.

King Regards,
-Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @WASSSSSUPP, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.