i had big hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Established member
different person in charge

someone who had more experience and seemed more intelligent that the previous two

but i was clearly bamboozled along with the rest of you

servers just repeating the past and continuing to create the same mistakes

maybe someone will be able to break the curse but it doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon

at the end of the day sage gives away more money than it makes

and anyone with a brain can figure out by doing that, you will go bankrupt

GG

C

calvin

LOL

But really though, who entertained you with the though that I paid someone to dox you? Or wait is this another one of your drunken rants? Another story you're gonna make up to try to ruin my reputation. You honestly mean nothing to me so the fact you think I would waste my millions on you makes me giggle. I hope you know I put my brain into making big projects and making millions. You're a grown man who plays Minecraft and lives with his parents. At the end of the day, step back and look at who the bigger and better person is.

And how could you possibly turn this post into a "you acted poorly as a sagepvp staff." I'm here talking about the fact that it took three managers to take out one staff member that helped the server in no way. You have this notion that I really made horrible mistakes as a staff member and that I was given so many chances. If you don't mind, could you just post them publicly so I can refresh my memory? I honestly don't care because at the end of the day I don't care about my minecraft reputation as long as it's not destroyed by a grown man with a vengeance for a 12 year old.

I'm gonna leave you with this to think about. "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." You were given that power as the manager and were able to demonstrate your character. You failed miserably and got demoted. You're nothing more than a little kid who cries when his egos hurt. Go drink alone and cry your self to sleep :D

Attachments

• download (24).png
    download (24).png
    9.3 KB · Views: 133

Ties

Established member
yurr okay take that away from the 300 word response

fr tho how old are you? swear your tele bio age changes daily

Amilla

LOL

But really though, who entertained you with the though that I paid someone to dox you? Or wait is this another one of your drunken rants? Another story you're gonna make up to try to ruin my reputation. You honestly mean nothing to me so the fact you think I would waste my millions on you makes me giggle. I hope you know I put my brain into making big projects and making millions. You're a grown man who plays Minecraft and lives with his parents. At the end of the day, step back and look at who the bigger and better person is.

And how could you possibly turn this post into a "you acted poorly as a sagepvp staff." I'm here talking about the fact that it took three managers to take out one staff member that helped the server in no way. You have this notion that I really made horrible mistakes as a staff member and that I was given so many chances. If you don't mind, could you just post them publicly so I can refresh my memory? I honestly don't care because at the end of the day I don't care about my minecraft reputation as long as it's not destroyed by a grown man with a vengeance for a 12 year old.

I'm gonna leave you with this to think about. "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." You were given that power as the manager and were able to demonstrate your character. You failed miserably and got demoted. You're nothing more than a little kid who cries when his egos hurt. Go drink alone and cry your self to sleep :D
I can vouch you made a dox bin on ./doxbin.org about me don't ask how i know but ur info is wrong lmao

Kwiat

Ties for Sage Manager 2020

Attachments

• 81BD230F-0FC6-4C15-8AF2-E58B4A2ABC88.png
    81BD230F-0FC6-4C15-8AF2-E58B4A2ABC88.png
    364.4 KB · Views: 112

Amilla

no way the kid who got demoted for a real reason is piping up to me
Like you didn't get demoted for a real reason its the reason u where a helper for like 4 weeks lmaooooo and i called jacob lazy for not adding a blacklist command as he is and that's what got me demoted get ur fax straight good idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.