Platform Admin @ WyvernPvP
Admin @ ArisePvP
Mod @ CavePvP
Mod @ SteelPvP
Mod @ Orbit
Mod @ HCRise
TrialMod @ ElevateMC

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Due to my love for HCF and my belief that I possess the knowledge, and dedication necessary to contribute to helping the players have a pleasant and enjoyable experience, I would want to join the SagePvP staff team. I have experience with server moderating and am familiar with the game mechanics. I'm confident that I can assist players, uphold the rules, and address any potential problems using my knowledge and experience. I pick things up quickly, and I'm always eager to help the community to the best of my ability.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
With all my staff experience mainly coming from Cave, I know how to handle situations properly. On every server I've staffed on I was a great problem solver with any issues or disputes that may come from players within the community. Also, I am almost always in TeamSpeak mainly doing support rooms, so when a player needs support I can help them as quickly and efficiently as possible.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty on a 9 out of 10. This is because everyone makes mistakes, but I will personally try my best to be as honest as I can. If a staff member asks me something, no matter the situation it is always best to tell the truth. I believe that if you do not it can always catch back up with you and hurt you more than if you just told the truth to begin with.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
HeyGirl

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
I can be active 2-4 hours daily and sometimes more.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@Hyptik

↬ What is your discord @?:
Hyptik#7058​

Koth

-1 Don’t really remember ever seeing you on Cave i played that server everyday could’ve went more into detail about your actual experiences

Hyptik

-1 Don’t really remember ever seeing you on Cave i played that server everyday could’ve went more into detail about your actual experiences
Old IGN was LunarXLive on Cave, I have proof I own the account and have people on the Sage Staff team that can vouch I was there.