Denied Hyptik's Staff Application

Hyptik

IGN (In-Game Name): Hyptik
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I will be only listing the servers that had HCF. I was staff on ArisePvP as an Admin, RoguePvP as a Senior Mod, and Orbit as a Mod.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be a staff member because I am very passionate about the job. Since Orbit was sold I haven't really enjoyed any other staffing experience as much as that, but Sage looks like a great server for me to add to the team! I love working with a team of people who are as passionate for something that I am also passionate about. I would say the thing that makes me really want to be a staff member is to help the community. I love to get involved with service and helping people. Staffing on HCF servers especially is amazing because you get to interact more with the players unlike some mini games servers. During quarantine I got the passion to staff on HCF servers, because for me it's always an enjoyable thing to do! I want to be staff on this server more than any other server because I saw the community grow into the amazing network it is today. I've had some interactions with the staff team when I played some maps on Sage with some friends, and the staff could not have been nicer and more helpful. This is why I'm so passionate about wanting to be apart of this server, and help in any way I can.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I could improve someone's experience by being cooperative to any issues they may come across. With my experience on Orbit I would always have fun with the players too, and make it a good time for everyone. I'm willing to give advice to anyone who needs it and any bit of knowledge that I have from the years that I've played HCF. I want the players to know that they can always message me if they need help and that I'm a good source for their issues. All in all, if there's something I can do to put a smile on someone's face, I'll do it as long as it follows the rules of the server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say 8 because, I've always been a very honest person just there are always some things that need to stay private. Things like personal information needs to be kept to yourself, and nobody should try and stop you from that. My parents taught me that if someone is blackmailing you or puts you in a bad situation, then it is okay to lie as long as you get out of the bad situation and you are safe. But yes I am a very honest person.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Not that I know of.
Additional Information?: It would mean a lot to me if you guys could give me a chance on Sage. I've had good interactions with some of the new partners on the server, and I would like to be apart of this great community. I fully understand how HCF works and have played the gamemode for many years. I also understand the rules very clearly on the server. If I get the position I will take it very seriously, and always make time for the server. Just like any of my other positions, I and willing to learn new things and adapt to a new community of people. I can record and I have a good microphone as listed in the requirements. Finally, I have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak, and I can always get whatever new comes out.

D

Deployable

Denied.

Your whole application looks messy. You made your forums account yesterday, and this is your first message since.

You can re-apply in 2 weeks.